Travis

Take That
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:39 AM Quote
I just wondered over to the Take That site to find out what the whole Rule The World video exclusive was about and I found their messageboard
Rule the World only premiered last night and there's already 40 pages, yes, 40!
Also worthy of a mention is Mark Owen's fan thread which runs to 3813 pages. Absolutely ludicrous! He must get mobbed every time he goes outside! I wonder what would happen if any of the band posted. The whole internet would go into meltdown!

Re: Take That
Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:45 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
I just wondered over to the Take That site to find out what the whole Rule The World video exclusive was about and I found their messageboard
Rule the World only premiered last night and there's already 40 pages, yes, 40!
Also worthy of a mention is Mark Owen's fan thread which runs to 3813 pages. Absolutely ludicrous! He must get mobbed every time he goes outside! I wonder what would happen if any of the band posted. The whole internet would go into meltdown!

Madness.

"Shine", now that was a cracking pop tune.

*finds it on Win Media and presses play*

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:50 AM Quote
Shine was an awesome song, pure pop brilliance! I do have a soft spot for Take That, but Rule the World is worryingly cheesy, have you heard it yet?

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:51 AM Quote
Do you get the feeling we're the only two on here at the moment?! Apart from these two, but they're amusing themselves!

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 11:55 AM Quote
Do you get the feeling we're the only two on here at the moment?! Apart from these two, but they're amusing themselves!

I haven't heard the new song yet. Is it not from the album?

Yes! I'm on a rare Sunday morning posting spree. It's usually dead in here on Sundays.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:04 PM Quote
No, it isn't, I presume you haven't got the album? (I won't admit it, but someone gave it to me last Christmas and it's really good! Don't tell anyone I said that though.)

The video made it look like it's for a film or something, my trip to the website was a bit overwhelming though, and I'm not looking through 40 (probably more now) pages to find out!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:06 PM Quote
Aha, it was from a film. As I thought!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:09 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Yes! I'm on a rare Sunday morning posting spree. It's usually dead in here on Sundays.

Believe it or not, so am I, but I think I should go and watch News 24 for a bit, my breaking news quota is falling rapidly!

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:17 PM Quote
No, it isn't, I presume you haven't got the album? (I won't admit it, but someone gave it to me last Christmas and it's really good! Don't tell anyone I said that though.)

The video made it look like it's for a film or something, my trip to the website was a bit overwhelming though, and I'm not looking through 40 (probably more now) pages to find out!

*whispers* I do have the album.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:19 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:

Believe it or not, so am I, but I think I should go and watch News 24 for a bit, my breaking news quota is falling rapidly!

Nah, just read this instead ;)

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 1:13 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Nah, just read this instead ;)

Good idea, but that was a hint I was off! I'll do that in future.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 1:17 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:

*whispers back* Awesome! We can be secret Take That buddies! *high fives the computer screen*
What are your favourite tunes (other than Shine)?

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 1:20 PM Quote
Thisis the new song if you're interested.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 2:58 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:

*whispers back* Awesome! We can be secret Take That buddies! *high fives the computer screen*
What are your favourite tunes (other than Shine)?

*leaves a hand print on the screen*

I like Patience and Hold On from the new album. I've just run through the tracks again though and I quite like all of them.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 3:01 PM Quote
Thisis the new song if you're interested.

I think it's a grower.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:54 AM