Travis

Re: Live Video....
lozm
lozm Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 10:50 PM Quote
Thanks for the vids, their awesome, don't suppose you managed to get U16 Girls?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
NCD wrote:
The picture's good ta - will get it uploaded later this week. You were fine cos I was beside you :) My fault for wearing trainers for comfort instead of heels for er... height!I will definitely recognise you at the next one! X

Cool. It's not the 1st time I've had a camera thrust at me by someone wanting me taking a photo for them, I have trouble enough working my own without having to fathom out other people's in the dark!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
lozm wrote:
Thanks for the vids, their awesome, don't suppose you managed to get U16 Girls?

Nope, sorry, I was on a break then ;-)

Last one's coming in a sec, 'Closer'.

Then that's your lot.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 11:01 PM Quote
Lean on me now...

Last one.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 11:22 PM Quote
Great vids. Nice one thank you! Warming me up and getting me nicely in the mood for tomorrow night :)

As for gig etiquette. You can't help being tall, so don't feel any remorse for something you've no control over! It's a pain for short-arses like me, being behind you at gigs, but the odds of my line of vision being through a column of shorties like myself are so slim I get used to it.

I've got round the problem in the past by asking the tall bloke in front of me if he'd mind swapping places with me, in return for using my head as a beer mat. If nothing else, it breaks the ice, and gives us a laugh. You'd probably trade your spot for that, wouldn't you??? ;)

Wavy arms, vids, singing out loud, is hard to arbitrate, as we're all guilty of it at some point, and you don't want to spoil anyone else's fun, but if it's spoiling your enjoyment, you should say something.

But my personal pet hates are the vids, as, due to the height issue, it further spoils my view.

Also I don't like moshing/ pogoing/ bouncy people, but only cos I'm scared of being squashed!

Final pet hate: people who talk during gigs. Eff off and leave us to enjoy the performance, and have some respect for the performers!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 11:24 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Great vids. Nice one thank you! Warming me up and getting me nicely in the mood for tomorrow night :)

As for gig etiquette. You can't help being tall, so don't feel any remorse for something you've no control over! It's a pain for short-arses like me, being behind you at gigs, but the odds of my line of vision being through a column of shorties like myself are so slim I get used to it.

I've got round the problem in the past by asking the tall bloke in front of me if he'd mind swapping places with me, in return for using my head as a beer mat. If nothing else, it breaks the ice, and gives us a laugh. You'd probably trade your spot for that, wouldn't you??? ;)

Wavy arms, vids, singing out loud, is hard to arbitrate, as we're all guilty of it at some point, and you don't want to spoil anyone else's fun, but if it's spoiling your enjoyment, you should say something.

But my personal pet hates are the vids, as, due to the height issue, it further spoils my view.

Also I don't like moshing/ pogoing/ bouncy people, but only cos I'm scared of being squashed!

Final pet hate: people who talk during gigs. Eff off and leave us to enjoy the performance, and have some respect for the performers!

That last one! Talkers! I was stuck to some when I was at the Manics last week, I wanted them dead.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
I share your pain!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Esteban wrote:
All fine IMO. I engaged in all three. The camera was above head height for most folks, I am 6 and a half foot tall though so that might explain why everyone else looked like the Borrowers.

Well in that case you probably pissed off a fair old number of people so leave no-gravity-girl or whatever her name was alone. Being stupidly tall myself I know. In fact there was the most dour-faced gig-goer I've ever seen in my life stood beside me for most of the Barrowlands gig who seemed to take umbridge at me doing all of the above.

Personally my pet-hate is folk who take pictures and videos all gig long. If you say you didn't then fair enough, but a few folk at the Barrowlands were very close to having their gadgets go airborne

Lmao at the "no-gravity-girl" line :D
And you're not talkin about me with the gadget thing are ye? :P i did put it down when i wasn't using it :s lol

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 11:35 PM Quote
does Fran still smoke?

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 11:41 PM Quote
No

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 7:53 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
does Fran still smoke?

Wow, I was thinking that only this morning...
I was looking through the Good Feeling inlay thingy where they seem to be smoking their little hearts out. Who still smokes? Andy does, right?

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 8:02 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
alyrtle wrote:
does Fran still smoke?

I was looking through the Good Feeling inlay thingy where they seem to be smoking their little hearts out. Who still smokes? Andy does, right?

and i am sure i've seen doug smoke

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
alyrtle wrote:
does Fran still smoke?

and i am sure i've seen doug smoke

On the DVD's I have, especially the Singles one, they're all going at it bigtime, 'cept Neil.

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 8:25 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Esteban wrote:
All fine IMO. I engaged in all three. The camera was above head height for most folks, I am 6 and a half foot tall though so that might explain why everyone else looked like the Borrowers.

Well in that case you probably pissed off a fair old number of people so leave no-gravity-girl or whatever her name was alone. Being stupidly tall myself I know. In fact there was the most dour-faced gig-goer I've ever seen in my life stood beside me for most of the Barrowlands gig who seemed to take umbridge at me doing all of the above.

Personally my pet-hate is folk who take pictures and videos all gig long. If you say you didn't then fair enough, but a few folk at the Barrowlands were very close to having their gadgets go airborne

Was one of them me, Undy?! Hee hee

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 8:50 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:

Love this one! Great Andy bit!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:46 AM