Travis

Biggest grower from TBWNN
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 17 Sep, 2007 9:01 PM Quote
Which song from the new album has grown on you the most since that day back in May when you first slid it into your CD player?
Personally I think it's 3 Times and You Lose, I hated that song at first, but now it's definitely a favourite. Also, I'm beginning to see why Closer was chosen as the first single, the emotions are starting to click.

Re: Biggest grower from TBWNN
Trevis
Trevis Posted Mon 17 Sep, 2007 10:35 PM Quote
The biggest grower from TBWNN for me is Eyes Wide Open: the firsts times I heard it I thought the song was short of something... but now I got it and I think it's different touch into the album.
Closer has also grown on me, I think it's a very simple song, but its beauty take it out from vulgarity.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 17 Sep, 2007 11:23 PM Quote
The first time I listened to Closer was when I saw the video and I thought it was a prety song, but when I bought the album and heard it without the video I thought it was beautiful, I fell in love with it.
New Amsterdam's the one I wasn't sure about the first couple of times I listened to TBWNN, but now it's growing on me.

anace
anace Posted Tue 18 Sep, 2007 4:49 AM Quote
To me it was Under the Moonlight. There was something about the first 5-7 seconds that said to me "skip". But know I love it, and for some strange reason I'm always singing it.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 18 Sep, 2007 9:20 AM Quote
One Night for me.

Jimmy_Jimmy
Jimmy_Jimmy Posted Tue 18 Sep, 2007 12:33 PM Quote
I think mine would have to be 'Under the MoonLight'. It's one of my favourite songs on the album. It's also one that I can imagine being played on the radio a lot if released.

I would also say that 'Three times and you lose' and 'Eyes wide open' have also grown on me a lot since I first heard the album.

CelliMylene
CelliMylene Posted Tue 18 Sep, 2007 1:41 PM Quote
All of them really...Exept Closer, I liked it from the start! =) And maybe Big Chair and Batlleships the most...

Tonie
Tonie Posted Tue 18 Sep, 2007 1:59 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Which song from the new album has grown on you the most since that day back in May when you first slid it into your CD player?

New Amsterdam. It's just got warmer and warmer for me.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Tue 18 Sep, 2007 6:55 PM Quote
Colder!
under the moonlight

and I'm starting to accept New Amsterdam xD!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:37 AM