Travis

FAO Travis, about the show in Buenos Aires
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 6:01 AM Quote
Hi! I was talking with Nacho (another member) and we realized that considering that the festival starts at 8 and there are three bands on schedule, it's quite possible that Travis will play only for about an hour!
Please, pleaaaaaase play more than an hour!
All we want to do is rock out to you!!

Re: FAO Travis, about the show in Buenos Aires
Nacho
Nacho Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 6:10 AM Quote
yes, i totally agree. i know that it's probably not up to you the amount of time you play, since it's a festival with other bands in it...but it would be great if you can play as long as you can :D

it would be awesome if you did a solo concert...but that's too much to ask by now, isn't it? :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 6:13 AM Quote
Yes, I agree with Nacho. He explained the situation way better than I did. Read his post, forget mine XD

Trevis
Trevis Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 3:03 PM Quote
Come on guys... a few months ago we were just dreaming about the chance to see them... Look at brazilian fans: they're still waiting for a Travis's announcement...

gaby
gaby Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 7:22 PM Quote
Trevis wrote:
Come on guys... a few months ago we were just dreaming about the chance to see them... Look at brazilian fans: they're still waiting for a Travis's announcement...

I agree with you Trevis, we are just so lucky for being able to have Travis in Argentina for the first time, and I support the brazilian fans, there should be an announcement for them too...
However, an argentinian boardie (mebordagaray) had an idea: to send mails requesting an extra date festival in another place (smaller), so as to enjoy Travis in exclusive, just like Franz Ferdinand did when they came to Argentina... what do you think? would it be possible?

barby
barby Posted Sun 16 Sep, 2007 4:48 AM Quote
Heyyyyyyyy Travis, The invisible band (but not for me)
Please , please......my favourite band...C´mon , play for TWO hours...:)To compensate all these years of waiting!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 17 Sep, 2007 6:40 AM Quote
Trevis wrote:

I think that both requirements are compatible. I agree with you, Travis should add a gig in Brazil, and I know how brazilian fans must be feeling right now. But that has nothing to do with the fact that we'd like to enjoy a "more than an hour long concert".

On the other hand, it'd be awesome if Travis added a solo gig here in Buenos Aires, but I don't know if the band's agenda isn't too tight already so as to add another date here.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 17 Sep, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
Ay por favor, recién releí esto, y me parece que no se entiende nada. Entre mi inglés fuera de uso y el sueño no hago una! XD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 17 Sep, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
Ay por favor, recién releí esto, y me parece que no se entiende nada. Entre mi inglés fuera de uso y el sueño no hago una! XD

Nacho
Nacho Posted Mon 17 Sep, 2007 3:48 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

yo entendi :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 17 Sep, 2007 3:55 PM Quote
Gracias Nacho!!!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 18 Sep, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
aww c'mon lads and give the Argentinians some wee scottish love!!!! :D

~much support to my international boardie friends! :D

gaby
gaby Posted Tue 18 Sep, 2007 5:20 PM Quote
Nacho wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

yo entendi :P

si se entendio! :-)
... pensando bien mi propia pregunta me parece que vienen a ver que onda (por la estructura del festival y las fechas de la gira), q los traen para tantear el terreno y ver q pasa, si hay gente seguro despues vienen solos (asi q chicos hay q juntarse y gritar como si fueramos 80.000!!)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 19 Sep, 2007 4:37 AM Quote
Thanks Goosey!!!

Sí, al estilo Keane, que supuestamente va a volver el año que viene para hacer un reci solito... espero que sea eso! Porque sino me muero jajajaja.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Wed 19 Sep, 2007 5:19 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
aww c'mon lads and give the Argentinians some wee scottish love!!!! :D

~much support to my international boardie friends! :D

aww
that's nice :3

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:23 AM