Travis

Re: anyone in here?
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 12:45 PM Quote
OMG, I love Project Runway! My brother is actually the one who got me hooked on that show...so it's OK if your husband watches it Anne, lol.

Tim Gunn is the "Make it work!" guy ... right??? I LOVE THAT GUY! He's so awesome. :D

Has the season started yet? My all time favorite designer was Santino. He was hilarious.

I also really like the Bravo show "Top Chef" because it's basically the same show but with food. Not as good as "Project Runway" though...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:59 PM Quote
I didn't like Santino's designs but we was a fun "villain". His impression of Tim Gunn (Mr. Make it Work) were HYSTERICAL.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 2:26 AM Quote
When our friends across are asleep, this thread comes alive! Who's doing what tonight?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 2:29 AM Quote
It cracks me up that this thread keeps coming back up. I'm actually answering a few emails then going to bed. I am so worn out I feel like I've taken a sleeping pill. So obviously I need some extra zzzzzzzzzz's. Y'all have fun!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 2:41 AM Quote
Awww, c'mon Mom! *sad trombone noise* Wah wah wahhhhhhhhh.

What's everyone else doin'?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 2:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Awww, c'mon Mom! *sad trombone noise* Wah wah wahhhhhhhhh.

What's everyone else doin'?

LOL. You have me for about 3 minutes. I seriously feel like I'm going to cry I'm so tired. Els, been meaning to ask the meaning of your handle.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 2:51 AM Quote
I explained this before, but I don't think a lot of people caught on, ok!

My middle name is Elisabeth. I chose the Scottish translation of Elizabeth which is Elspeth because our Travis, is of course, Scottish. My last name is Oliver, so I shortened it to Ollie, but when I think about it, I think I should have just used the handle Elspeth, but when I think back it may have already been taken. My first name is Lauren. Whew!

*EDIT: Where the F*%K is everyone? C'mon!*

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 3:55 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
When our friends across are asleep, this thread comes alive! Who's doing what tonight?

It's called working the night shift

nats
nats Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 4:20 AM Quote
anyone still here?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 4:36 AM Quote
I am!

nats
nats Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 4:40 AM Quote
how are you?
weird... goosey is not here

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 5:01 AM Quote
I think she may have had a class or something. I don't know...

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 5:03 AM Quote
goosey's little sister (aka computer nazi) has graciously given her 10 minutes on the computer! devoted to you guys of course!

EDIT: i found out tonight that my english teacher/professor (can you say professor if it's community college?) is a stickler for staying the entire length of the class....that means 10:10pm!! booooo! so i will be absent thursday evenings from now on. hella lame!

nats
nats Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 5:06 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
goosey's little sister (aka computer nazi) has graciously given her 10 minutes on the computer! devoted to you guys of course!

EDIT: i found out tonight that my english teacher/professor (can you say professor if it's community college?) is a stickler for staying the entire length of the class....that means 10:10pm!! booooo! so i will be absent thursday evenings from now on. hella lame!

thursdays evenings won´t be the same without you ;p

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 5:07 AM Quote
lol! you guys will manage!

random fact for the night: goosey loves this cartoon show!

http://www.coldhardflash.com/images/fsters01.jpg

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:27 PM