Travis

Re: anyone in here?
ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:34 AM Quote
Goodnight to monkey, hello to Nikki, and sorry about the finances to weirdmom :( doesn't sound like fun. but at least you've the messageboard for some form of entertainment

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:34 AM Quote
Delicious.

I had three.

:)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:36 AM Quote
Yes, I haven't entered anything into iBank (Mac's finance program) in months so it's quite a stack.

Ugh! Nikki, please send me some brownies.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:40 AM Quote
Good luck with that. Sounds quite painful. You have my sympathy

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:44 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Yes, I haven't entered anything into iBank (Mac's finance program) in months so it's quite a stack.

I'd stick them into the CD ROM but don't think that would work. That reminds me of when I was little and put a sandwich in the VCR :D It still worked for a while after that...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:53 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I'd stick them into the CD ROM but don't think that would work. That reminds me of when I was little and put a sandwich in the VCR :D It still worked for a while after that...

I'm going to assume that you were under the age of 7 when you did this.... right?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:56 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I'm going to assume that you were under the age of 7 when you did this.... right?

LOL. Yes, somewhere around there. Do they still make VCRs by themselves without DVD players?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 2:59 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
LOL. Yes, somewhere around there. Do they still make VCRs by themselves without DVD players?

I think so. They're probably about $9.99 these days. Almost done with my receipt pile!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 3:31 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Almost done with my receipt pile!

Sorry, I missed it...what are you doing with them?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 4:02 AM Quote
I was just entering them all into our finance software so we can feel depressed about how much money we don't have. I'm caught up so that's good.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 4:08 AM Quote
Yippee! I'm watching a sneak preview of Tim Gunn's guide to style. It's hilarious

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 4:12 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Yippee! I'm watching a sneak preview of Tim Gunn's guide to style. It's hilarious

I love him! I love Project Runway too. I cannot wait for it to start up again. My husband likes it too. He used to pretend he didn't watch it but would "happen" into the room when I was and stand there for the entire show. (because if you're standing, you're not really watching it, you're just pausing in the room)

Now he just sits with me.

So here is an example of what a geek I am: one of the drummers at our church used to tour with Seal and when I heard this did I think, "I want to meet Seal!" No. Did I think "I want to meet Heidi Klum!" No. I thought and said to my husband, "Do you think he knows Tim Gunn?"

Anne = geek

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 4:28 AM Quote
Hahaha. The woman they have on this is such a fashion wreck. And... kind of trashy.

Where's Goosey?

(calling Goosey) *honk honk*

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 7:14 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

So here is an example of what a geek I am: one of the drummers at our church used to tour with Seal and when I heard this did I think, "I want to meet Seal!" No. Did I think "I want to meet Heidi Klum!" No. I thought and said to my husband, "Do you think he knows Tim Gunn?"

Anne = geek

I'd rather meet Tim Gunn any day of the week!

Also, thank you for putting "Kiss from a Rose" in my head. I appreciate that. ;)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 7:20 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Anne = geek

I'd rather meet Tim Gunn any day of the week!

Also, thank you for putting "Kiss from a Rose" in my head. I appreciate that. ;)

That song was THE SHIT. Excuse me, is THE SHIT

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:45 PM