Travis

Eww...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:17 PM Quote
i think my creepy coworker found me and my friend on mySpace...(we are on one of our other coworkers top friends)....ew ew ew!! i feel dirty!......is it possible to just lie and nonchalantly say "oh you sent me a friend request? i never got it....doesn't matter, i've deleted my page. it's such a waste of time"....yes? no? any other suggestions? this guy is pervy creepy!!

Re: Eww...
nats
nats Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:23 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i think my creepy coworker found me and my friend on mySpace...(we are on one of our other coworkers top friends)....ew ew ew!! i feel dirty!......is it possible to just lie and nonchalantly say "oh you sent me a friend request? i never got it....doesn't matter, i've deleted my page. it's such a waste of time"....yes? no? any other suggestions? this guy is pervy creepy!!

are you sure your coworker is not a boardie (a lurker one), cause if he is, he now knows you are going to lie to him

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:26 PM Quote
haha...positive.....besides, if there were another travis fan here in the office i would not consider them creepy! ;)

nats
nats Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:30 PM Quote
well, then you can tell him whatever you want to... but if he said to you he sent you and invitation and you said you didn´t get it he will probably send it again...

nats
nats Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:33 PM Quote
if he didn´t say anything you should do the same

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:34 PM Quote
...sigh...there's really no other way around it then...i'm deleting my page tonight....will create a new one incognito...coworker that has me on top friends will not be notified...boardies i've added, i'll send you all new friend requests!

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:34 PM Quote
Why is he a creep? And just deny it and tell him to piss off if he confronts you of course I would never do that *smiles sweetly*

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:39 PM Quote
nats wrote:

...he said something...when he walked in this morning he asked if i had checked mySpace...

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:39 PM Quote
Add him, then delete him next week ... will he notice?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Why is he a creep? And just deny it and tell him to piss off if he confronts you of course I would never do that *smiles sweetly*

...he makes very suggestive comments in a joking manner and it just makes me and my friend feel uncomfortable..and dirty.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:45 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

...he makes very suggestive comments in a joking manner and it just makes me and my friend feel uncomfortable..and dirty.

Tell him you'll set me on him if he does it again Goosey McBeal.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

ha! thanks Esteban! jenny and i would certainly appreciate it. :)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:48 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

ha! thanks Esteban! jenny and i would certainly appreciate it. :)

RARRRRR!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Add him, then delete him next week ... will he notice?

...i'm almost certain he'll notice. ick! this has ruined my perfectly fine morning! haha

nats
nats Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
nats wrote:

...he said something...when he walked in this morning he asked if i had checked mySpace...

you should probably get a new one then... " de incognito"

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:25 PM