Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:33 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Was it the Siemens Poppy? With the time-of-the-month predictor?

It was a samsung E5somet not sure lol it did have the predictor though

Ah yeah, E530.

Yeah I wanted the upgrade but the salesman tempted me to the chocolate dang salesman

LG Chocolate?

Yeah the pink one, it just caught my attention it was so attractive and the man kept rambling so I got it, how come you know so much about phones?

My job!

Re: Recommend me a mobile phone
moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:

What? You're telling me a phone actually has one of these? You're kidding, right?!!!

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:38 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Esteban wrote:

It was a samsung E5somet not sure lol it did have the predictor though

Ah yeah, E530.

Yeah I wanted the upgrade but the salesman tempted me to the chocolate dang salesman

LG Chocolate?

Yeah the pink one, it just caught my attention it was so attractive and the man kept rambling so I got it, how come you know so much about phones?

My job!

Ah a phone man, there was a guy at Boots when my mum worked there, used to get cheap phones (we still had to give him 5o quid), my mum and him were very good friends so we didn't think he was lying, said his Uncle worked at a phone store, turned out he'd nicked £10,000 from boots

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:39 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Esteban wrote:

What? You're telling me a phone actually has one of these? You're kidding, right?!!!

No I had one didn't use it, you put the date of your last one in n it predicts

feri
feri Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:41 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
I'd never recommend my old phones, they're all girly and pink. I loved my last one for the girls. It had a convertor , shopping list, your perfect fragrance thing, and something I never ever used which will freak boys out! But it was a great phone I miss it, and my new phone is just as pink, pretty but wouldn't recommend damn LG chocolate grrrr

I keep hearing how that's a crappy phone. Is it that bad! Look s good, but I didn't get it cuz I heard it's crap:S

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 6:51 PM Quote
feri wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
I'd never recommend my old phones, they're all girly and pink. I loved my last one for the girls. It had a convertor , shopping list, your perfect fragrance thing, and something I never ever used which will freak boys out! But it was a great phone I miss it, and my new phone is just as pink, pretty but wouldn't recommend damn LG chocolate grrrr

I keep hearing how that's a crappy phone. Is it that bad! Look s good, but I didn't get it cuz I heard it's crap:S

It's not exactly crap, it's easy to use and good enough I just miss my last phone I was comfartable with it, I can't take good pics with this one :(

Moray
Moray Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 8:44 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:

Brick? Oversized?

Are you a hobbit or something?

no I just don't appreciate an un-necessarily large phone.

And I'm never taking advice off anyone who works in/for mobile companies again. They all think they know better than you and think they know what you should want. I wanted the Motorola Razor a while back, but was refused it by the o2 upgrades, who made me take the Samsung e720 instead as it was a more 'up-to-date' phone. Biggest piece of shit phone I ever had.

Most phones on the market these days are aimed at 13-17 year olds. I want a phoning and texting machine and thats it. If i require a digital camera, I'll buy a decent digital camera. If I want an mp3 player, I'll buy an mp3 player.

Buy a Nokia 8310. They are the pinnacle of phones to date.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 7:08 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Brick? Oversized?

Are you a hobbit or something?

no I just don't appreciate an un-necessarily large phone.

And I'm never taking advice off anyone who works in/for mobile companies again. They all think they know better than you and think they know what you should want. I wanted the Motorola Razor a while back, but was refused it by the o2 upgrades, who made me take the Samsung e720 instead as it was a more 'up-to-date' phone. Biggest piece of shit phone I ever had.

Most phones on the market these days are aimed at 13-17 year olds. I want a phoning and texting machine and thats it. If i require a digital camera, I'll buy a decent digital camera. If I want an mp3 player, I'll buy an mp3 player.

Buy a Nokia 8310. They are the pinnacle of phones to date.

'Made you'?

Right then.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 9:30 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
The time has come for me to change.

Buy anything but Samsung!

lilly
lilly Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 7:21 PM Quote
Why not Samsung?
Are they so bad? I need a new mobile, too (my old one...well... I've got this one at the moment - I liked the turnable-camera-thingy...)... it's not working that well anymore *sighs*, esp the battery.

The Nokia N73 was tested in a magazine and got best marks, but they also wrote that the photos are bluish and the camera is slow...) - ???

I want one with a good (and fast) camera, and not too small keys (therefore, sadly, no Sony Ericsson...)

no idea which one would suit me best...

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 1:49 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Why not Samsung?

My Samsung got screwed only in a few months after purchase. Thanks to warranty I sent it to Samsung service and it again screwed like in 2 days. The screen doesn't work at all. Colors get fade out quickly. It works slow. Camera feature is very poor. Don't know how are the latest models though. Still I dont think I will buy Samsung ever again.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 2:03 PM Quote
Just about every make of phone has been slagged off on this thread. Iam none the wiser.

Thank you all :)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 2:07 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Just about every make of phone has been slagged off on this thread. Iam none the wiser.

Thank you all :)

Does that mean, you're not buying a new one? Glad to be of service. :-P

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 3:17 PM Quote
http://www.tuttoquellochecerchi.com/c_img/SamsungSGH-E380CDAXET.jpg

I want that one, even tho it's a Samsung. :-p

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 3:22 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
http://www.tuttoquellochecerchi.com/c_img/SamsungSGH-E380CDAXET.jpg

I want that one, even tho it's a Samsung. :-p

aaaw, I like that! Samsung has great designs, sometimes...

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] All Times BST Current Time 10:23 PM