Travis

got my ticket !
Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 9:49 AM Quote
jeez soo excited I can hardly work! seeing Travis again in October! brilliant !

Re: got my ticket !
Edel
Edel Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 9:55 AM Quote
wahey missus. Myself and Hanne will be seeing Muse the same night. Hanne will be happy, she was afraid she might have to kill someone if Travis decided to play in Copenhagen the same date heh

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 10:00 AM Quote
Lucky you! I've bought my tickets for Hamburg and I'm seriously considering going to Madrid but I'm dying for some French dates to be announced! I do hope France won't be forgotten!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 10:49 AM Quote
Edel wrote:
wahey missus. Myself and Hanne will be seeing Muse the same night. Hanne will be happy, she was afraid she might have to kill someone if Travis decided to play in Copenhagen the same date heh

glad Hanne doesn't have to commit murder ! lol the same here ... I was holding out to book my flights to Glasgow for beginning November in case Travis were to play Zurich just then. Guess I can book my flights!:-D

hope they play Copenhagen too.... might even consider coming if there is a cheap flight going.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 10:59 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Lucky you! I've bought my tickets for Hamburg and I'm seriously considering going to Madrid but I'm dying for some French dates to be announced! I do hope France won't be forgotten!

well you could always come to Zurich :)

lieve
lieve Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 11:04 AM Quote
Bought my ticket for Köln on the 17 th of october, now hope that they will ad a belgium date very soon.

Saw them in amsterdam in june and lookin' forward to it.

Lieve

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 11:14 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

well you could always come to Zurich :)

Aah, I'd love that but I have to work on Wednesdays! I could postpone my classes but that would imply letting down 120 students. Postponing classes has to remain exceptional and I'd rather keep that option for the potential French shows...

Trixi
Trixi Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 12:51 PM Quote
yay, I'm happy for you, Sina! :-D
...just found my ticket in the mail, woohoo!

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 4:26 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:

Ooh, Easyjet Lyon to Madrid is only 50 Euros for that weekend - very tempting, ummmmmmm!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:40 AM Quote
Trixi wrote:
yay, I'm happy for you, Sina! :-D
...just found my ticket in the mail, woohoo!

Hey cool! so you're off to Hamburg ? what about the other Mädels ? btw not seen any of them apart from you lately, where are they all hiding ?

Trixi
Trixi Posted Wed 29 Aug, 2007 5:20 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Hey cool! so you're off to Hamburg ? what about the other Mädels ? btw not seen any of them apart from you lately, where are they all hiding ?

Oh we are all still alive ;-P
Jana, Sanne and myself are going to the Hamburg show. I sent an sms to Tina and Ilka as well the other night, really hope they'll join us too again. They definitely would if Travis played in Berlin again but Hamburg? dunno...fingers crossed! :-)
Really strange that they leave out Berlin this time.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:21 AM