Travis

Forum Moderator
emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 4:28 AM Quote
I think we need one... it should be someone who visits here regularly and can without bias shut the idots up...

Other Forums have them and its usually someone who was a regular contributor to the site...

I think the stupid comments about hair are uncalled for; some of the kids on here need to grow up... I've been away from the site for a while because of stupid stuff being posted I come back and wouldn't you know more crap.

I miss being here but honestly there needs to be a moderator.

AndyP.. the "you da Man" award goes to you for your Arseholes post.. best one in a while.

And Dubz... sry bout the result on Sunday.. no wonder ye needed a hangover song :)

Re: Forum Moderator
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:23 AM Quote
oh god... the guy said sorry so many times, and people just make it bigger and bigger which as my point of view sees it, it's a fault of respect to fran.
So people who think that was stupid, stop making stupid comments about a stupid thread. That's it, give it a rest.
And about a moderator, i agree, but not one of us, i mean, a part of the TWT, that would make things easier, i think, that's my opinion

nats
nats Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:34 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
oh god... the guy said sorry so many times, and people just make it bigger and bigger which as my point of view sees it, it's a fault of respect to fran.
So people who think that was stupid, stop making stupid comments about a stupid thread. That's it, give it a rest.
And about a moderator, i agree, but not one of us, i mean, a part of the TWT, that would make things easier, i think, that's my opinion

why????? i want to be the moderator!!!!!

actually, i don´t know if theres a need of a moderator...
if someone thinks a thread is stupid just don´t post on the thread and thats all....
and about all this argues, i don´t know haha, if you don´t like/agree with sombody´s post, just ignore it... and move on
on a second thought, probably a moderator would help with some of the argues... but, come on, we should learn to deal whith sarcasm!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:36 AM Quote
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

if someone thinks a thread is stupid just don´t post on the thread and thats all....
and about all this argues, i don´t know haha, if you don´t like/agree with sombody´s post, just ignore it... and move on
on a second thought, probably a moderator would help with some of the argues... but, come on, we should learn to deal whith sarcasm!

yes, i agree with you, i mean, sarcasm it's funny, but there are people who get offended by past threads.
And i was about to put a thread about "Neil boobies implants" :(

nats
nats Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:37 AM Quote
i think im beeing self-contradictory but who cares

nats
nats Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:39 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

yes, i agree with you, i mean, sarcasm it's funny, but there are people who get offended by past threads.

haha... andy said something about posting on internet, and I believe he was right... give me a minute to find his post, haha

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:40 AM Quote
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

haha... andy said something about posting on internet, and I believe he was right... give me a minute to find his post, haha

really? i want to read it

nats
nats Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:43 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Here is what it comes down to ladies and gentlemen (and this applies to many many threads including that godawfulsong/video thread especially)

If you post something on a PUBLIC messageboard, do not be surprised if folk disagree with you. If you can't handle this please refrain from using the internet, for everyone's sake

edit: maybe hes a bit extremist and theres no need to refrain from using the internet, but, lets face it, we need to learn to deal with sarcasm... and between you and me, that can read both spanish and english post... sarcasm is not well tolerated

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:49 AM Quote
nats wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Here is what it comes down to ladies and gentlemen (and this applies to many many threads including that godawfulsong/video thread especially)

If you post something on a PUBLIC messageboard, do not be surprised if folk disagree with you. If you can't handle this please refrain from using the internet, for everyone's sake

edit: maybe hes a bit extremist and theres no need to refrain from using the internet, but, lets face it, we need to learn to deal with sarcasm... and between you and me, that can read both spanish and english post... sarcasm is not well tolerated

there is no forums without fights lol

nats
nats Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 5:51 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
Andrew wrote:

haha, thats called democracy! i love debates

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:03 AM Quote
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
Andrew wrote:

and i love fights, haha, not true

nats
nats Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:07 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
Andrew wrote:

you are still here! i thought you get bored and you were gone

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:10 AM Quote
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
Andrew wrote:

you are still here! i thought you get bored and you were gone

i will still here until i finished my homework, i need to read some boring articles, i'm trying but my mind's on another place xd

nats
nats Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:11 AM Quote
what do you have to read?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:13 AM Quote
nats wrote:
what do you have to read?

an article about the "packaging"

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:54 AM