Travis

"Dream On", "Camembert", "14" and "Joker."
Rallyfoeraren
Rallyfoeraren Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 9:04 AM Quote
"With brothers Chris and Geoff Martyn on bass and keyboards, in 1993, the fivesome released a privately made CD, The Glass Onion EP, featuring the tracks "Dream On", "Camembert", "14" and "Joker." 500 copies of the EP were made and were recently valued at £1000 each."

This is what wikipedia tells us about the Glass Onion EP. Dream On sounds familiar, but the other songs are completely unknown to me. Does anyone know if there's any kind of truth behind these facts?

Re:
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 12:56 PM Quote
Interesting. The EP I know about has the songs "Dream On", "Free Soul", "The Day Before" and "Whenever She Comes Around". Never heard of these three new songs myself, but if they exist I'd love to hear them.

Re: What's for breakfast?
joemono
joemono Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 5:40 PM Quote
"oooh, egg McMuffins aren't that bad are they? Eggs are healthy! Full of protein! oooh, I need a beer."

I did NOT type the above, but it was here when I came to see if my post went through okay. Here is what I originally wrote:

Those tracks are wrong, to my knowledge. Typing To Reach You listed the correct tracks. I've updated the wikipedia article to reflect the correct information.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 5:52 PM Quote
joemono wrote:
"oooh, egg McMuffins aren't that bad are they? Eggs are healthy! Full of protein! oooh, I need a beer."

I did NOT type the above, but it was here when I came to see if my post went through okay. Here is what I originally wrote:

Those tracks are wrong, to my knowledge. Typing To Reach You listed the correct tracks. I've updated the wikipedia article to reflect the correct information.

freaky - I wrote that about the Egg McMuffins - how the hell did it get here?

Rallyfoeraren
Rallyfoeraren Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 10:10 AM Quote
joemono wrote:

I can see that wikipedia is updated now. Great! :-)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:58 AM