Travis

hard question
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 2:37 PM Quote
women part
If someone rapes you and you find out he got you pregnant, what would you do to the baby? you keep it because it's your baby anyways or you think that if you keep it you will always look at him/her and think about the rapist?

men part
What would you aks your girlfriend/wife to do if she was in the situation above?

Re: hard question
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 2:39 PM Quote
I wouldn't keep it at all. If my fella (if i had one) got me pregnant I still wouldn't keep it, but thats just coz i dont like children and don't want any haha. I'd be a terrible mother... and I wouldnt be allowed to go out drinking all the time.

Selfish? Yes.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 2:42 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I wouldn't keep it at all. If my fella (if i had one) got me pregnant I still wouldn't keep it, but thats just coz i dont like children and don't want any haha. I'd be a terrible mother... and I wouldnt be allowed to go out drinking all the time.

Selfish? Yes.

well you can drink.... milk!!!
hahahahah

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 2:46 PM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Selfish? Yes.

hahahahah

I drink milk anyway. Unless I change my mind in the future, my womb is a baby free zone hahaha. And that's the way I like it!! =D

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 2:47 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Rain on the brain wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Selfish? Yes.

i wish it was also period free
hahahahah

I drink milk anyway. Unless I change my mind in the future, my womb is a baby free zone hahaha. And that's the way I like it!! =D

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 2:48 PM Quote
Haha aye. Yeuch. =(

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 4:58 PM Quote
That is a hard question. I think I'd give the baby up for adoption. There's a lot of couples out there who can't have children.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 5:11 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
That is a hard question. I think I'd give the baby up for adoption. There's a lot of couples out there who can't have children.

I would probably do the same :S

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
Meridith wrote:

I would probably do the same :S

but then how would you know if your child ever got adopted or treated right in the adoption facility? i'd rather start taking those pills and if i got pregnant, abort : if i bring anyone into this world i want to make sure he/she is happy and loved for by me

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:55 AM