Travis

Re: my god...
isma
isma Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:06 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
isma wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
Yeah, 'cause your comment about Andrew was sooo fuckin' nice and polite.

I wanted to post this . Great minds Megg!

Haha, thanks! :) She made me mad- now I'm seriously off to buy that Heineken!

HAHAHA
Buy me an Heineken for me too even if i don't like this beer . :-P

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:08 PM Quote
cutie188 wrote:
I seriously think we all got off on the wrong foot, my intention was not to annoy anyone,

as for the comment about andrew, yeah ok it was mean but anyone who read it can clearly see i didnt mean it, maybe i didnt make that clear enough. i couldnt poss say that about him when i aint seen him in person.

Haha you can see what he looks like, everyone's got a litle display picture by their name lmao. He's a handsome fella!!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:09 PM Quote
cutie188 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
cutie188 wrote:
i aint being mean u guys aint even giving me a chance.

People have watched what you posted, and have formed an opinion on it, how is that not giving you a chance? I've not seen it, coz it seems you have taken the link off... or am I being blind.

well they made an opinion on 1 song, that actually was not written, played, sung or anything to do with me.

And somehow cause they dont like it, i got judged by it, if everyone is intitle to their own opinion on here as someone said above, then surely it should be ok that i like somethin that some people dont. Look i dont know what i have done to offend u guys at all other than express what i like,

Ok, that's the last thing I'm gonna say about this- no one's judging you here- not even single comment was about you, but about that song. You're the one here who started harsh comments about people. So don't be surprised that we don't love you now. I don't. Period.

isma
isma Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:09 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
cutie188 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
cutie188 wrote:

People have watched what you posted, and have formed an opinion on it, how is that not giving you a chance? I've not seen it, coz it seems you have taken the link off... or am I being blind.

well they made an opinion on 1 song, that actually was not written, played, sung or anything to do with me.

And somehow cause they dont like it, i got judged by it, if everyone is intitle to their own opinion on here as someone said above, then surely it should be ok that i like somethin that some people dont. Look i dont know what i have done to offend u guys at all other than express what i like,

Just sounds like you are upset coz yer promotion tactics didnt quite go to plan. If people don't like it, people don't like it, there's not much anyone can do about it. And nobody is saying you shouldnt like it. Are you going to repost the link so I can see this video, coz I am dying to see what the fuss is about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5f-a5S9enM

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:09 PM Quote
isma wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
cutie188 wrote:

Nop You're not blind Miss Lemmy! :-P

I didn't think I was lol. *waits patiently for the link*

cutie188
cutie188 Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:10 PM Quote

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:11 PM Quote
is this the "drama section" ?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:12 PM Quote
Oh cheers isma, I'll be back in a minute with my opinion...

isma
isma Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:14 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Exactly! :-P

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:14 PM Quote
cutie188 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
cutie188 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
cutie188 wrote:

Just sounds like you are upset coz yer promotion tactics didnt quite go to plan. If people don't like it, people don't like it, there's not much anyone can do about it. And nobody is saying you shouldnt like it. Are you going to repost the link so I can see this video, coz I am dying to see what the fuss is about!

i aint upset at promotion tactics cause there were none the song aint anything to do with me i got no reason yo promot it. It was just something I came across and cause i liked it (which clearly some of you dont) which is cool by me. (just personally if i came accross somethin i didnt like i wouldnt slat it or the person who posted it, i would say nothin rather than make the person feel small cause at the end o the day people wi only like what they like u cant force somethin on people)

Nobody's slating you, they just dont like the bloody song!! And after listening to it, neither do I.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:16 PM Quote
isma wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Hahaha. =D

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:17 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
isma wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Hahaha. =D

anthrax anyone ?

cutie188
cutie188 Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:18 PM Quote

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:19 PM Quote
cutie188 wrote:
well fair do's but surely u can understand why now does feel rather like a personal attack

Not really, because you say the song has nothing to do with you, so if someone slates the song how does that make it feel like a personal attack?

Joana
Joana Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:20 PM Quote
I think we are officially promoting the song right now!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:58 AM