Travis

Thanks to Fran, Dougie, Andy, Neil, and Klaus for...
tsunafumi
tsunafumi Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 3:45 AM Quote
coming to JAPAN!
I’d been waiting for that moment since 2004 when the TRAVIS Japan tour was cancelled.
Before the show started, I was a bit nervous because of a selfish act of one guy. The guy pushed me to get closer to TRAVIS. I could stay in the front row though, his selfish act pushed everybody on the left of him to the left. But the show was great. And when Fran said “Say hello to the person next to you” and that meeting strangers there was wonderful before playing “Closer”, I felt ashamed of myself. I blamed him, but he was just one of the TRAVIS fans. Even though his act was selfish, he would realize that at some stage in his life. Because I believe that people who loves TRAVIS is good.
As in the song “One Night”, that night could make everything alright. That night could make me feel excited, happy, and comfy. And I was blown away. Thank you very much TRAVIS. I’ll never forget that night.
And as you promised, we’ll see you soon!!!! ;-)

Lots of LOVE XXXXX

Re: Thanks to Fran, Dougie, Andy, Neil, and Klaus for...
hiromi
hiromi Posted Thu 23 Aug, 2007 1:39 PM Quote
yeah the show was really really great!! I couldn't stop crying with happiness...!! Travis made us soo happy at the show...I never forget that night!! :D
haha Selfish Guy! :P But I believe all Travis fans are good, too!! ;)

We are waiting for Travis to come back to Japan soooooon!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:41 AM