Travis

Re: everytime..
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 3:46 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Jesus. Big deal. I thought it was a cool picture so I posted it.

I thought it was a cool picture.

Yep. I thought so too. That's why I posted it in the first place :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 3:46 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Ya know, I've been a Travis fan for a very long time and their music means more to me than I can even begin to explain so I'm sorry that my one post turned into a teeny bopper fest and made you want to stab yourself in the face, Audrey.

I think she is speaking more generally about the teeny bopper fest and not just your one post.

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 3:54 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Ya know, I've been a Travis fan for a very long time and their music means more to me than I can even begin to explain so I'm sorry that my one post turned into a teeny bopper fest and made you want to stab yourself in the face, Audrey.

I think she is speaking more generally about the teeny bopper fest and not just your one post.

Exactly!

What of the oft overlooked fact that Selfish Jean is the greatest musical piece since Beethoven (perhaps beyond...), and the fact that Travis haven't played Outer Azerbaijan this year!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 4:48 AM Quote
Who cares if someone thinks Selfish Jean is the best Travis song. I think it's a great song. It's not my No. 1 favorite, but I do love it! If someone thinks it's the best ever than let them think that...why get on their case about it?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 11:00 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Exactly!

What of the oft overlooked fact that Selfish Jean is the greatest musical piece since Beethoven (perhaps beyond...), and the fact that Travis haven't played Outer Azerbaijan this year!

very funny !

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 11:11 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Who cares if someone thinks Selfish Jean is the best Travis song. I think it's a great song. It's not my No. 1 favorite, but I do love it! If someone thinks it's the best ever than let them think that...why get on their case about it?

I think the reason people "get on their case" about it is that, we don't need 40 million threads stating the same fucking thing, it was the same on the old board when The Boy with Came was released instead of people sticking to one thread it was 200 from each fucking boardie telling us why they thought it was the best album ever!!! and it was the same with the South American contingent, Do you honestly think that if you post 20 times in an evening in Upper case TRAVIS PLEASE COME TO..(whatever place), that Fran and the lads will suddenly go "Jaysus Lads, we haven't played Suriname this year we better shift our arses over there". ???

Dubz
nemo me impune lacessit

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 12:21 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
OMG!
But Fran's such a hottie!

oh andrew. haha.

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 12:22 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
monkey wrote:
i think we can all agree Fran is a fine piece of ass ;)

LOL :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i didnt say that, andrew did.

isma
isma Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:06 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
i look at the other board, i want to stab myself in the face...

repetitively.

*must stop looking*

Ha ! You too ?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:13 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
Andrew wrote:
OMG!

oh andrew. haha.

in other words, Fran appeals to all of us !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:15 PM Quote
audrey wrote:

repetitively.

*must stop looking*

what other board ?

isma
isma Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:19 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
audrey wrote:

repetitively.

*must stop looking*

what other board ?

Welcome to Lalaland

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:20 PM Quote
isma wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
audrey wrote:

repetitively.

*must stop looking*

what other board ?

Welcome to Lalaland

choukran

isma
isma Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:24 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Seconded that!

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Sun 19 Aug, 2007 2:37 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
OMG!

lmao brilliant

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:13 PM