Travis

Re: I can't waiiiiittt
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 12:57 AM Quote
NewBaby wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
NewBaby wrote:
yeah, I have a gut feeling that they will not come close to me(ohio). usually my limit drive wise is a 4 hour radius, so I am at least hoping that hit somewhat close. but still, I am sure it will be on the west coast....low expectations- least I won't be too dissapointed....

Awwww. Don't talk that way! You might get lucky. :)

I hope so! I think I live in an ok location where I can hit at least 4 major cities that bands like to go, but we'll see.....

I live in Kansas City, which is 30 minutes outside Lawrence, where they played last. It's a college town, and summer classes were out so not a lot of people showed up. :(. So I'm kind of afraid they won't come again. Maybe they'll come into the city this time.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 1:34 AM Quote
NewBaby wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
NewBaby wrote:
yeah, I have a gut feeling that they will not come close to me(ohio). usually my limit drive wise is a 4 hour radius, so I am at least hoping that hit somewhat close. but still, I am sure it will be on the west coast....low expectations- least I won't be too dissapointed....

I hope so! I think I live in an ok location where I can hit at least 4 major cities that bands like to go, but we'll see.....

Yes! Like you can come back to the Detroit area when they come back here ;) ;) (I hope!!!!!)

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 2:38 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
NewBaby wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
NewBaby wrote:

Yes! Like you can come back to the Detroit area when they come back here ;) ;) (I hope!!!!!)

Absolutely!!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:59 PM