Travis

Re: Your first favourite band
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 20 Aug, 2007 9:16 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
When I was quite young it used to be Bananarama or New Kids On The Block or Bros (cringing at the thought of it)
I didn't really have one favourite band but first fave proper bands were OCS, Travis and The Supernaturals.

Good to know that I'm not the only former fan of New Kids On The Block here ;)

what's wrong with NKOTB?!?! haha...my coworker use to play 'the right stuff' every friday afternoon to get us ready for the weekend! haha

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 20 Aug, 2007 9:23 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
When I was quite young it used to be Bananarama or New Kids On The Block or Bros (cringing at the thought of it)
I didn't really have one favourite band but first fave proper bands were OCS, Travis and The Supernaturals.

Good to know that I'm not the only former fan of New Kids On The Block here ;)

what's wrong with NKOTB?!?! haha...my coworker use to play 'the right stuff' every friday afternoon to get us ready for the weekend! haha

Souds like a lot of fun! You got the right stuff, baby... That 90s vibe, haha!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 1:15 AM Quote
When I was very young my favorite bands were The Beatles and The Moody Blues (which I still love today), but the first band I obsessed over as a teen was BBMak :) And of course I've loved Travis since the very beginning!

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 1:31 AM Quote
http://www.antmusic.fsnet.co.uk/images/front.jpg

OMG...

I was so in Love

and then Dave came along

http://www.blogography.com/photos12/DepecheMode80.jpg

feri
feri Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 1:52 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
feri wrote:
Westlife.....lol not one of those obsessed fans but I liked their songs. It was before I discovered Travis and such...now I never listen to Westlife..:S Wierd how your taste can change

growing up my twin sister was into that boy band sort of thing, but unlike yourself her taste in music is still shockingly bad

lol, a lot of girls go through that phase, honestly I liked them cuz they had catchy songs. What's the problem with that? Now these catchy songs get very boring soon cuz they're so typical and overplayed=/

What does your sis listen to that's so bad anyways?

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 2:28 AM Quote
feri wrote:
monkey wrote:
feri wrote:
Westlife.....lol not one of those obsessed fans but I liked their songs. It was before I discovered Travis and such...now I never listen to Westlife..:S Wierd how your taste can change

growing up my twin sister was into that boy band sort of thing, but unlike yourself her taste in music is still shockingly bad

lol, a lot of girls go through that phase, honestly I liked them cuz they had catchy songs. What's the problem with that? Now these catchy songs get very boring soon cuz they're so typical and overplayed=/

What does your sis listen to that's so bad anyways?

yea i know it's a girly phase, i remember long family car trips as a lad and having to listen to take that, but to be fair Back For Good was a good tune ;)

she doesn't really have a specific taste, she tends to like "chart music". she has avril lavigne - girlfriend as a ringtone, lol says it all really.

wonderwall
wonderwall Posted Thu 23 Aug, 2007 11:43 AM Quote
1996 Oasis-1999 Travis

sasje1984
sasje1984 Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 6:30 PM Quote
My first fav band was and is still Coldplay ;)

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] All Times BST Current Time 7:57 AM