Travis

Don't Doubt My Chi
wee
wee Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 3:51 PM Quote
...just re-watched some of the Singles DVD last night - I had forgotten just how much I loved the music videos from The Man Who. I think my favorite is WDIAROM -just because it was probably one of the first times I saw a Travis video back when I first discovered the band - love, love, love the Kilt - I think Fran also wore it on their David Letterman performance of that song - he needs to bring the kilt back!

Re: Don't Doubt My Chi
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 4:42 PM Quote
Haha, glad to hear that I'm not the only one who misses the kilt! ;D Speaking about videos- "Don't doubt my chi" one was also perfect!

wee
wee Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 4:56 PM Quote
Yeah - Franny's arms must have been killing him after all those push-ups - I bet the next day he could barely get out of bed!

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:02 PM Quote
I definitely think the man who had the best videos overall! I kind of wished they would've put the us version of turn on the dvd just because, but I like the chi one better anyway!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:34 PM Quote
NewBaby wrote:
I definitely think the man who had the best videos overall! I kind of wished they would've put the us version of turn on the dvd just because, but I like the chi one better anyway!

Definately, Turn without the chi- that is just not IT ;P

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 11:13 PM Quote
I love that video of turn!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 11:39 PM Quote
wee wrote:
Yeah - Franny's arms must have been killing him after all those push-ups - I bet the next day he could barely get out of bed!

but they said that they had a stuntman do it for him. so he probably only really did like 5 pushups :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:49 PM