Travis

Re: FAO: lurkers
paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 11:32 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Heyyy Kim! :) welcome back

What's happened.. let's see, well there was the whole excitement with the Mexican show (31 songs!), i think there's still stuff on T-chat about that.. and an outrage (kinda) that Travis didn't come out to meet fans at the last US show. The person was outraged but everyone else didn't really get why..

And i don't know if you saw my new t-shirt! haha. That's all i can think of. Oh, and it seems half of the UK is going to try and come to the next Glasgow show- so the Glasgow fans are worried they're going to miss out on tickets. We better feckin not!! lol

opps,

i was planning to pop up to glasgow for the gig, i not very tall and wont take up much space.

anyway thanks for the thread info,

No matter what size, you still take up a ticket space. Which just isn't really right. Smaller people should be like a half admission, so they can really pack the punters in!

Anyways, there are no dates announced yet. We'll wait and see eh? I've got someone arranged to get me one if i'm working again (remember The Verve debacle? grrr!) so it should be fine. The boardie queue would be amazing if everyone came up for it though! :D

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 6:29 AM Quote
I'd LOVE to go to Glasgow... but I'll have college so Travis take note:

November 23rd would be good or just around Christmas or let me see oh... March 2008.

I dont' have much time off!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 2:37 PM Quote
Maybe we just have better things to do ;P lol

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
Meh, i don't. Seriously, i have no life in Norn Iron. All my mates are in Scotland. I work 7am to 3pm and then just come home and do very little. Either watch The Simpsons, listen to music, or surf the net. Rarely go out. Rarely see anyone except family. I've had 3 nights out since i came home in June! Haha

You're damn right i can't get back to Scotland again! lol

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 7:49 PM Quote
Oh lurking!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:47 PM