Travis

Re: FAO: lurkers
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 5:47 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
hahaha. hey stephen. i dunno. i havent been posting as much as i really dont have anything to say that would interest anyone on here. hahah.

same here...

but, i also try not to use the computer so much over the weekend, since i'm in front of it all week!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:52 AM Quote

I'm not around that much now... between work and a social life it's kinda difficult.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 12:56 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Stop lurking and start posting. The board is dying!

*waves* self proclaimed former lurker. I'm still getting used to actually posting and replying. strange new world

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 1:03 PM Quote
I'm betting it's the ocassional slowness of the system sometimes

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 4:26 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I'm not around that much now... between work and a social life it's kinda difficult.

Well i won't be around much after September in that case- back to uni and having a social life again. It sucks not knowing anyone in this country! :(

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 4:26 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
paul_c wrote:

*waves* self proclaimed former lurker. I'm still getting used to actually posting and replying. strange new world

Welcome to it :) i'd have thought lurking would have been stranger, but there you go..

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 4:30 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:

Welcome!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 4:54 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Welcome to it :) i'd have thought lurking would have been stranger, but there you go..

yes, one would think. but as a rather introverted individual...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 4:57 PM Quote
Ah, i see. Like that is it.. :P haha

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 5:08 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Ah, i see. Like that is it.. :P haha

*tear* you don't believe me? :)

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:08 PM Quote
i'm here now, it feels like i've been away for ages,

just got through a funeral on Friday, so going on line wasn't really on my mind, but i'm back now, looking for a good dose of cheering up please,

have not read all the posts in the last fortnight, anything worth a read, please send me links, otherwise there are hundreds of threads to wade through

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:17 PM Quote
Heyyy Kim! :) welcome back

What's happened.. let's see, well there was the whole excitement with the Mexican show (31 songs!), i think there's still stuff on T-chat about that.. and an outrage (kinda) that Travis didn't come out to meet fans at the last US show. The person was outraged but everyone else didn't really get why..

And i don't know if you saw my new t-shirt! haha. That's all i can think of. Oh, and it seems half of the UK is going to try and come to the next Glasgow show- so the Glasgow fans are worried they're going to miss out on tickets. We better feckin not!! lol

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:20 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Heyyy Kim! :) welcome back

What's happened.. let's see, well there was the whole excitement with the Mexican show (31 songs!), i think there's still stuff on T-chat about that.. and an outrage (kinda) that Travis didn't come out to meet fans at the last US show. The person was outraged but everyone else didn't really get why..

And i don't know if you saw my new t-shirt! haha. That's all i can think of. Oh, and it seems half of the UK is going to try and come to the next Glasgow show- so the Glasgow fans are worried they're going to miss out on tickets. We better feckin not!! lol

opps,

i was planning to pop up to glasgow for the gig, i not very tall and wont take up much space.

anyway thanks for the thread info,

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:21 PM Quote
Hmmm, Glasgow eh ;-)

Edit :- I'm tall and I'd take up muchos space.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 11:26 PM Quote
Hi! I'm a (former?) lurker too. I registered in these boards years ago, but never posted much...
It's my "English's not my native tongue" complex I guess. I'm not too confortable posting and feel a little out of place when doing it...
Anyway, I've noticed there's not much going on here lately.

Juli from Argentina-

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:15 PM