Travis

Bad Habits
GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 8:22 PM Quote
I got into a discussion with my dad about bad habits so I've decided to discuss with you guys. What's your worst habit?

My dad's is making noises with his cheeks and mine is cracking my fingers...

Re: Bad Habits
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
glad i'm not invited at your place folks !

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
I make random noises, most of the time without realising it. My work collegues love me of course for it!!!
I talk to myself too.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
picking other ppl's nose

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
I always go to bed way too late even if I know I'm going to feel terrible the next day.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 8:51 PM Quote
cracking my back by twisting it. it literally is so loud that an entire classroom of students can hear it, and it cracks about 10 times in one second. yeah, feels damn good though :) i crack my neck, too. it's also..rather loud -_- oh yeah and my elbows...and knees..and toes...and pelvis....... but not my fingers!!! those are sacred :)

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
cracking my back by twisting it. it literally is so loud that an entire classroom of students can hear it, and it cracks about 10 times in one second. yeah, feels damn good though :) i crack my neck, too. it's also..rather loud -_- oh yeah and my elbows...and knees..and toes...and pelvis....... but not my fingers!!! those are sacred :)

How the hell can you crack your pelvis???

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 8:59 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:

I do that too but not always on purpose - and it's so loud that the people around me usually worry I'm going to break a bone.

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
alyrtle wrote:

I do that too but not always on purpose - and it's so loud that the people around me usually worry I'm going to break a bone.

But, still. How can you crack your pelvis?

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 9:20 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:

Ouch!
I twist my arms behind my back and make my shoulder blades crack. My knees crack alot but not on purpose.
I couldn't crack my fingers *tucks hands under legs at the thought of it*
NO WAY!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 9:27 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
Lucile wrote:
alyrtle wrote:

But, still. How can you crack your pelvis?

I don't know about Alyrtle, but it's not something I do on purpose. Sometimes it just cracks. My ankles and hips crack a lot as well - most people wince at the noise.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
thinking i can get ready in 30 minutes in the morning...when it takes 45 minutes

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 11:15 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
I make random noises, most of the time without realising it. My work collegues love me of course for it!!!
I talk to myself too.

Thats Tourettes luv. Not a bad habit.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 12:52 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
I talk to myself too.

Thats Tourettes luv. Not a bad habit.

LOL!

limey
limey Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 2:07 AM Quote
I could snore for England.
But I only do it when lying on my back. So if I need to be quiet I force myself to sleep on my front.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:28 AM