Travis

I wish I'd been to the Mexico concert!!!
Are
Are Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 2:35 PM Quote
I mean, what's going on, Travis playing 31 songs on a concert? That's just kinky - I've never heard of Travis playing such long gigs!

So people, are Travis playing 2 hours shows like this every night now, or are they just in love with Mexico? I mean, many bands play from anywhere between 1:45 to just over 2 hours, but Travis have always stopped at around 1:30 on the concerts I've been to.

Man, I wish I was there!!! I'd skip my own wedding to attend that kind of show, if I'd ever get the choice.

I hope they play in Norway this winter, and play long and hard to keep us warm in the cold season.

Re: I wish I'd been to the Mexico concert!!!
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 2:52 PM Quote
It looked perfect, apart from More Than Us. I don't know why they still insist on leaving their best song off the setlist! But you really can't argue with 31 songs can you

TRAVIS MEXICO
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
i like to think that theres something special between mexico and Travis.

The setlist of the first concert 3 years ago had 27 songs...now 31...so definitely there must be something

i missed songs like coming around but with 31 song on the set i cant complain...nobody can hehe

maybe the fact that we mexicans are so annoying here in the board with hundreds of threads was usefull :P

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 6:24 PM Quote
TRAVIS MEXICO wrote:
i like to think that theres something special between mexico and Travis.

The setlist of the first concert 3 years ago had 27 songs...now 31...so definitely there must be something

i missed songs like coming around but with 31 song on the set i cant complain...nobody can hehe

maybe the fact that we mexicans are so annoying here in the board with hundreds of threads was usefull :P

I think so hahaha

I can believe it, it was such a wonderful concert, there are no words to describe what I felt since ago 1st until yesterday.

wowwwwwww

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 10:16 PM Quote
HAHAHA I don't know why they love us!! lol 32 songs was tooo long, but trust me.... was soo short while it during... I never thought this will be soo long!!! the longest setlist EVER!!! at Travis history and I think in Mexico concerts!!!

and .... does someone heard while we're waiting that they was playing "colder" in the soundcheck??

TALIA
TALIA Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 3:30 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:

and .... does someone heard while we're waiting that they was playing "colder" in the soundcheck??

yeah!!! but they didn't play it at the gig!!
lol

kazza18
kazza18 Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 6:53 AM Quote
Hi guys, this is my first post here (I've just realized I've been hanging around the Keane messageboard for way too long now...)
Yes, it was cool indeed to be pampered with 31 songs; I think the band made it up to us for not coming on tour in the past three years... I mean, these guys really know their craft 'cause at the end of the show we were all the happiest crowd ever... refreshing experience...

dianacris
dianacris Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 6:20 PM Quote
Yes, I can tell you that this was the best show on their tour! I'm happy cause I was there and I hope they can make a DVD on this show so everyone in the whole world can enjoy it the same as we did!

Buffsak
Buffsak Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 12:51 AM Quote
Are wrote:
I mean, what's going on, Travis playing 31 songs on a concert? That's just kinky - I've never heard of Travis playing such long gigs!

So people, are Travis playing 2 hours shows like this every night now, or are they just in love with Mexico? I mean, many bands play from anywhere between 1:45 to just over 2 hours, but Travis have always stopped at around 1:30 on the concerts I've been to.

Man, I wish I was there!!! I'd skip my own wedding to attend that kind of show, if I'd ever get the choice.

I hope they play in Norway this winter, and play long and hard to keep us warm in the cold season.

come the next year XD, u will be fun!!! trust me, we are so happy jajajaja, i wanna hear More than us too T.T, probabily i'll cry when i hear this amazing song in the next gig.., but it's ok....amazing gig...still in shock after 4 days jajaja

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:08 PM