Travis

Travis in Mexico (what a great night!)
killer queen
killer queen Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
Hi guys!! The gig yesterday night was AWESOME!!! Specially because I was in front of Dougie and he smiled at me a couple of times (haha it was maybe just because I was waving my hand anytime he looked to the place I was, probably he thought I was weird haha but it doesn’t matter, he smiled at me, whooooooooooo) It was great... and I haven’t said the best part......
I have pictures with them!!!!! ALL OF THEM, of course the cost was a day without food, without water and without a bathroom!!! (I wouldn’t leave my spot, what if they arrived while I was in the bathroom, no no no, haha)
And they signed me my “The invisible band” (one of my favorites albums ever!!!)
Today, we’re going to the airport (Wednesday we met then at the hotel) so, here’s the invitation: any person in Mexico city interested in meeting Travis can come today at 4:30 pm.

GREAT!!!

PS. Luis: I couldn’t give Fran your message cause we barely spoke cause he looked really tired so he was just a couple of minutes and he left. But if I see him today, I swear I’ll write the message in a paper, I think it’s easier.

Re: Travis in Mexico (what a great night!)
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 7:19 PM Quote
Hi, Fabiola, I'm Alma we met at the hotel on wednesday, i don't if you remember me, but all I want to ask you is that is sure that your going to the airport this afternoon at 4:30 pm?
Why not at the hotel?
Hope you answer me

killer queen
killer queen Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
I don't know, do you think it's better to go to the hotel?

killer queen
killer queen Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 7:50 PM Quote
of course I remember you, you are really nice, but let's go to the important here:
I'm not sure if I'm going cause I have a fight with my mom, and she told me "you're not going!!!", but if I can, I'm going to the airport beacuse I'm meeting Marisol there at 4:30pm, so if you can, you're invited... and I hope I see you there!

killer queen
killer queen Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 7:58 PM Quote
by the way, whenever possible, please send my the pictures.

TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 8:32 PM Quote
donde te metiste mujercita?!?! desapareciste a penas prendieron las luces! jajajaja estuvo super chidou no?, yo ahí toda loca.. que miedo... pero bueno, que bien que estuvimos juntas (y bien juntas con tanto apachurrón que nos dieron)

no te hubieras desaparecido... los vimos otra vez!!!! estaban re te felices, ahhhh

kornflakes21
kornflakes21 Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
Mmmmm una pregunta por que siendo mexicanos y teniendo como lengua madre el español estan hablando en ingles.

Cada quien habla como quiere pero por que heee?

TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
uhmm yo escribo en inglés cuando quiero que los english speakers lean lo que escribo jejeje.. y porque luego se quejan de que escribimos en español! what the...!

y cuando no quiero que se enteren escribo en español :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:14 AM