Travis

Re: It's the weekend!!
feri
feri Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
I'll be trying to study in this hot weather. The partying starts in 9 days for me......

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 11:45 PM Quote
sean lennon tonight

bourne ultimatum

enjoy the beautiful sunshine and the beach

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 12:02 AM Quote
feri wrote:
I'll be trying to study in this hot weather. The partying starts in 9 days for me......

Hot weather? Where are you!? Was bloody freezin here today :( although it was nice, for some reason..

feri
feri Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 2:39 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
feri wrote:

Hot weather? Where are you!? Was bloody freezin here today :( although it was nice, for some reason..

Toronto! This past week it's been so hot, and by so hot I mean in the 30s C. From all the weeks, it had to be when I'm studying and can't even go out to have a good swim=(It's so hot that I might as well walk around the house in a bikini=/

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 12:35 PM Quote
I might be swimming in the sea tomorrow :D Yes it will be cold and yes it is stupid, but it's so much fun!

Btw, the Irish sea doesn't warm up. At all, i don't think! So it's gonna be cold!!

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 12:37 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I might be swimming in the sea tomorrow :D Yes it will be cold and yes it is stupid, but it's so much fun!

Btw, the Irish sea doesn't warm up. At all, i don't think! So it's gonna be cold!!

coool (that youre gonna do it, and cool will be the water :-p )

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 2:18 PM Quote
Enjoy the swim , it's hotttttttttt here already . For some reason when it's hot I tend to play alot of stoner rawk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j4A2iGgQQk

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 6:17 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
WOOHOO!! And i'm off work, again :D
Goin to see the Simpsons movie (again!) at some point, and heading out to the Limelight in Belfast for a bit of dancing and a LOT of sweating!

What's everyone else got planned this weekend?

saw the Simpsons movie again last night, had to see the end credits ;) Then went out for a few beers, spending tonight lying on the floor watching Travis DVDs

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 12:52 AM Quote
Yeah, i realised after i'd left that there were more bits after the Tom Hanks bit.

So i guess i'll have to go see it AGAIN!! :D

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:13 AM