Travis

travis's last night in US
wee
wee Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 3:05 AM Quote
...so it's the last night of their US tour...anyone else feeling sad to see them leave us! Let's just hope all the talk of more touring the US before year's end comes true - we'll miss you. Thanks for visiting us again...come back soon!

Re: travis's last night in US
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 3:41 AM Quote
I am so sad. But they promised that they'd be back soon. They better keep that promise...
ooo I sounded kind of threatening there.
But seriously, last Monday was the best night of my life. And I hope it happens again.

loria
loria Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 4:02 AM Quote
I'm definitely sad to see them go, but the three shows I was able to see were all just incredibly amazing and worth going into debt for, and taking so much of my vacation time.

I can't wait for them to come back but I hope until they do they are as happy as they made this fangirl.

Grelar
Grelar Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 4:47 AM Quote
It's been a top-notch three weeks, no doubt. They sounded outstanding and looked genuinely happy to be up on stage performing for the fans. What a blast! Cheers!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 6:10 AM Quote
wee wrote:
...so it's the last night of their US tour...anyone else feeling sad to see them leave us! Let's just hope all the talk of more touring the US before year's end comes true - we'll miss you. Thanks for visiting us again...come back soon!

Travis' last night in the US? ...only for now....;)

cornax
cornax Posted Tue 31 Jul, 2007 1:33 PM Quote
The best part about this tour for me is that I dragged my somewhat reluctant husband to a show and he is now a hardcore fan! All of my Travis cd's are in his car on permanent rotation and he keeps asking me to check for any other dates nearby. We're going on vacation in the UK next week and he asked me to check there too! It's a testament to what a fantastic live show they put on. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/froehlich/p015.gif

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:06 PM