Travis

ahoy!
audrey
audrey Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
hey guys. has anyone talked to haz? :(

Re: ahoy!
emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:14 AM Quote
Nope he is MIA... even Ms. Jones isn't giving anything away...

He may have another name.. methinks he is pretending to be from Mexico!

nats
nats Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:23 AM Quote
i was thinking maybe hes using another name... its been a long time since his last post...

audrey
audrey Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:27 AM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
Nope he is MIA... even Ms. Jones isn't giving anything away...

He may have another name.. methinks he is pretending to be from Mexico!

i miss him. :(

i know. i emailed jones. no peep about anything! :/

audrey
audrey Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:27 AM Quote
nats wrote:
i was thinking maybe hes using another name... its been a long time since his last post...

i know it! it sucks. :/

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
wait, didn't his wife say that he's given up messageboards and online chatting, etc? cuz she said that he went to a Travis show, and then that ironically is what inspired him to end his online days for good. like this stage of his life is over now or something. so i don't think he's coming back. she said he didn't say "bye" because he didn't want to be dramatic/make a big fuss of it

audrey
audrey Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:55 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
wait, didn't his wife say that he's given up messageboards and online chatting, etc? cuz she said that he went to a Travis show, and then that ironically is what inspired him to end his online days for good. like this stage of his life is over now or something. so i don't think he's coming back. she said he didn't say "bye" because he didn't want to be dramatic/make a big fuss of it

ahhhhh. i must have been in nyc when that happened. :/

nats
nats Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 3:16 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:

I didnt know this.... its gonna be quiet here without him...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:30 AM