Travis

Travis live
regency08
regency08 Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 6:34 PM Quote
the minneapolis show was my first live travis show. i am still speachless. the guys were so great! i have never seen a band look so happy to be performing. there didn't seem to be the typical rock n' roll anguish that sometimes come with fame and fortune. This performance made me proud to be a Travis fan!

We really wanted to met the guys but felt that it may be rude as i am sure they were tired after the show. For the people who've met them, what do you think? Are the band members bothered by 'stalking' fans?? LOL

Until the next Travis show. I hope they don't stay away too long!

Re: Travis live
wee
wee Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 6:51 PM Quote
I was at the Minneapolis show as well and also saw them the night before in Chicago. No one can top a live performance by Travis - they just give it there all and let it all hang out. The emotion, energy and fun that they put out there is exhilerating!

And don't worry about being a stalker - they are addictive and that's a simple fact. The Mpls show was my 9th and it better not be my last! I've met them a few times after shows and they are always very friendly and happy to sign and get pictures taken with them, etc. I hung out after the Mpls show and got the chance to talk to Neil and Fran and get pictures with them both - I'll have to get around to posting them.

Keep on rocking to Travis!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 9:06 PM Quote
oh, you shouldn't worry...they love their fans!! any other boardie here would tell you the same...

Fran and the guys stayed out and talked to every single fan last night...they were sooo incredibly nice!

loria
loria Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 10:00 PM Quote
I went to three shows in a row (Pontiac, Toronto and Detroit) and met the band every time after the show and each and every time they were friendly, sweet and smiley. In fact, Dougie and Fran both gave me hugs and were so happy to see faces they recognized. I suppose as long as you don't actually stalk them, bother them when they are with someone else or what not I can't see them being bothered by the attention. It's one of the things I love about Travis. Not only are they amazing songwriters and performers, they are some of the most genuine guys you'll ever meet.

lizbeth0619
lizbeth0619 Posted Tue 24 Jul, 2007 10:07 PM Quote
Also just saw Travis perform in Detroit. This was my fourth concert and I am also obsessive, in love with Travis kind of fan. (I begged my hubby to use one of their songs on our wedding video... :) I didn't stalk this time, but the first time around during their Invisible Band tour I got to meet them and had them sign my CD ect ~ they were awesome and not freaked out even a little! ;) They always seem so comfortable and relaxed. You have to love a band that loves their fans!!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:05 PM