Travis

7" Singles Box??!
plucker
plucker Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 10:03 PM Quote
Just wondering if there was any news about the promo 7" box that was supposed to be sent out to us ages ago??!

Re: 7
lecsmith
lecsmith Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 10:34 PM Quote
lol

hey i never got my cds neither - i had to go all the way into glas for them - and have to leave his masters spending less than a ton - hell spening less than a score - i was so desperate to buy more but i have no money!

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:14 AM Quote
plucker wrote:
Just wondering if there was any news about the promo 7" box that was supposed to be sent out to us ages ago??!

We've asked Independiente (the label) about this promotion and these have still to be sent out. When we receive word on when they will be dispatched, we'll let you know.

plucker
plucker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:26 AM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
plucker wrote:

We've asked Independiente (the label) about this promotion and these have still to be sent out. When we receive word on when they will be dispatched, we'll let you know.

Great! Thanks so much for the update. Do you think it will be anytime before the 16th of June?...Cause that's when I move out of my current residence! lol.

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:16 AM Quote
plucker wrote:
Great! Thanks so much for the update. Do you think it will be anytime before the 16th of June?...Cause that's when I move out of my current residence! lol.

Aah I see, we'll see if we can get a date out of them.

Darran
Darran Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:37 AM Quote
I know the last few times bands have done this sort of thing, they usually send it out with the second single released from an album.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:43 AM Quote
Oh so they are happening. I was starting to think we wouldn't be getting them. Good news then. :)

plucker
plucker Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:49 AM Quote
Any word yet? I am worried, very worried. If I do not get my precious box I will be very sad. :o

bara
bara Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 7:23 PM Quote
it's sad that they don't send to Germany. sad sad..

hope you'll get yours soon!

plucker
plucker Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 4:40 PM Quote
I am leaving in 4 days and still no box!!!!!!!! >_< Have they been sent out yet?

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 4:59 PM Quote
I've left the place where mine was to be posted, so i probably won't see it

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 4:59 PM Quote
plucker wrote:
I am leaving in 4 days and still no box!!!!!!!! >_< Have they been sent out yet?

Hi, Independiente have still to send these out - what to do is go back to the original mail and follow the link to edit your postal address details - this should mean the box will be sent to your latest address?

plucker
plucker Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 5:09 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
plucker wrote:

Hi, Independiente have still to send these out - what to do is go back to the original mail and follow the link to edit your postal address details - this should mean the box will be sent to your latest address?

But my latest address will be overseas (Canada), will you send it there?

Sunny
Sunny Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
plucker wrote:

But my latest address will be overseas (Canada), will you send it there?

Are you not having your mail re-directed by the Post Office anyway?

Andrew
Andrew Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
It's a frickin box

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:14 PM