Travis

Re: travis photos from nyc.
Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 7:26 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
Peewee wrote:
Hey Audrey,

Just checked out the pics! They look very cool indeed! Nice one! And look at the grins on you! lol So did you get to have a good chat with the boys? You look like a typical groupie! hee hee ;)

ahahahaha. dude i was so happy after that show.. its like, an amazing release. i cant believe how full of love that place was! it was insane! :)

i did have a nice chat with them. theyre sweet. its great. :)

OMG

*sniff sniff*

I think I feel the love coming from your message there! lol awwwwwwwwwwwwwww the girly is truely madly deeply in love with Travis! cute! lol :) just right! Nothing better than getting that feeling! Yeaaaaaahh

audrey
audrey Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 2:14 AM Quote
aw. wends feels the love. :P

Phyxius
Phyxius Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 2:50 AM Quote
Great photos!! (I too love the Andy shot w/ speakers in the background and the funny face.) I was at the DC concert and they almost wouldn't let me in the door with my camera, but I promised to keep the nifty-fifty on and they said alright. Ahh, hurray for fantastic-plastic lenses.

Next time Travis come back to the US I'm going to try to get a photo pass. Again, great job and thanks for posting!! -Christina

audrey
audrey Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:41 AM Quote
Phyxius wrote:
Great photos!! (I too love the Andy shot w/ speakers in the background and the funny face.) I was at the DC concert and they almost wouldn't let me in the door with my camera, but I promised to keep the nifty-fifty on and they said alright. Ahh, hurray for fantastic-plastic lenses.

Next time Travis come back to the US I'm going to try to get a photo pass. Again, great job and thanks for posting!! -Christina

thanks! they wouldnt have let me in with this camera without a press pass. ahha. no way.
glad you had a good time though!

Phyxius
Phyxius Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:02 PM Quote
audrey wrote:

thanks! they wouldnt have let me in with this camera without a press pass. ahha. no way.
glad you had a good time though!

:) I had three lenses with me, including the Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR. They let me carry it in, but under the understanding that I not use it. And, they only let me in because some big guy said to go ahead. Someone actually came up to me towards the end of the show and asked to see my camera, saying I wasn't allowed to have it in there. I told him the big guy said it was okay as long as I kept the short lens on. He didn't come back so I guess the big guy confirmed. I don't really understand why they don't allow SLRs, many point and shoots take really nice pictures and have wider zoom ranges than many compact, quality lenses.

Annnnyway. Oh, yeah I had a great time, it's impossible not to at a Travis concert, sounds like you did too! :) :)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:57 AM Quote
Noice. Very very noice! Thanks, Miss! :-D

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 12:44 PM Quote
I'm only getting a chance to see these now.

Awesome stuff Audrey.

audrey
audrey Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 2:56 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I'm only getting a chance to see these now.

Awesome stuff Audrey.

thanks darran! :D

audrey
audrey Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 2:58 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
Noice. Very very noice! Thanks, Miss! :-D

thank you merih!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 11:07 PM