Travis

I've discovered a wonderful radio station!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 4:43 AM Quote
For a while I was feeling as though I was the only person in the United Sates of America who knew who the heck Travis was! But now, we have this great radio station in Detroit and they play Travis EVERYDAY it seems! I sent them an e-mail to play "Selfish Jean" and they actually sent me an e-mail back! Just wanted to let you guys know, especially those who STILL haven't heard Travis on the radio in the States, that there is hope! :O)

My e-mail:

Sent: Mon 7/9/2007 11:06 PM
To: you should play this
Subject: Please play more TRAVIS :) !!!!

I'm so happy I've actually found a radio station that plays Travis! What an amazing and underrated band that's paved the way for so many others like Coldplay, Kean and Snow Patrol. You guys were playing their first single, "Closer" off of their new album "The Boy With No Name," but I haven't heard the second single "Selfish Jean" yet. Please play this song! It's such a fun, summer tune and one I'm sure everyone will be singing along to when they visit Clutch Cargos July 18!!

THANKS!!!

Reply:

we are all huge travis fans here and I can't wait until July 18th....woohoo.....will try to get selfish jean on for you....have a great day....gnyp

-----------------------------------------------

Re: I've discovered a wonderful radio station!
Fer Fer
Fer Fer Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 6:09 AM Quote
That's awesome! There's hope yet! When i lived in the states i think i heard Travis on the radio a whole ONE time, when Side was released. Then i went back in May and i went out to breakfast at a Coco's and the radio in there actually played Side, i was shocked! But also happy, a great start of the day, haha :)

Re: I've discovered a wonderful radio station!
begeland
begeland Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 2:51 AM Quote
Unfortunately, the reason this is a great radio station is that it is operated out of CANADA! Thank god we live close to the border!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:54 AM