Travis

Have fun @ the Philly show!!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 5:16 AM Quote
July 11: Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA

For all going to this show...have an awesome time. Oh, and make sure to give us the scoop and post pictures!!! :D I wonder if the guys will do all the same little things (like walking through the crowd to Rocky music) that they did on the first half of the tour! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Re: Have fun @ the Philly show!!
stevemc
stevemc Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 3:27 PM Quote
My wife and I will be there tonight. Can't wait.

I will be curious to see if they do the Rocky theme in of all places - Philadelphia! The crowd will go nuts over it since it's almost like Philadelphia's city anthem.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 3:40 PM Quote
I hadn't even considered how doing the Rocky entrance in Philly would be received! I hope they do it. And I too want reports and pics!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 4:46 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I hadn't even considered how doing the Rocky entrance in Philly would be received! I hope they do it. And I too want reports and pics!

same here!! have fun....the countdown continues for the rest of us!haha

myslideshow
myslideshow Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 11:23 PM Quote
I can't believe it's been over 5 1/2 years since I've seen them live. I can not wait. Will post photos after tonight...

PhilB
PhilB Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 6:59 AM Quote
Tonight in Philly was awesome for Travis fans. The band entered with the Rocky theme to thunderous applause from the audience. Fran shadow boxed on stage for a minute before starting. They exceeded my already sky-high expectations. Fran threw in some good personal stories between songs. Thank you Travis!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:23 PM