Travis

Elsa Appreciation Thread!
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:55 AM Quote
This is a very happy Travis day for me! The postman didn't only bring the new SIGNED Selfish Jean CD and Vinyls but he also brought a fairy t-shirt with wings and a fantabulous card from Elsa! :-D

A lovely boardie gang with illustrations on the cover of the card and Fran Dougie autographs on the Tshirt made wonder "could anyone make me happier than this?!?!"... :-)

All right, this thread is dedicated to Elsa. Cause she is the best! :-D

FLY ANGEL!

*blushes
Els*
Els* Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 5:38 PM Quote
hahaha and that is why selfish jean waited until today to launch. she was waiting on the postman. :p what great timing with cd, vinyl, tshirt, website, all arriving on the same day.

yay!!! Travis presents for Champy! Now you will be able to sleep like an angel in that tshirt.

Re: *blushes
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 4:41 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
hahaha and that is why selfish jean waited until today to launch. she was waiting on the postman. :p what great timing with cd, vinyl, tshirt, website, all arriving on the same day.

yay!!! Travis presents for Champy! Now you will be able to sleep like an angel in that tshirt.

I knew there was something devine with us. Angels run timings. :-P

I guess I'll frame it on the wall, Elsa. Can't risk it to be worn out some day. hehee

Re: Elsa Appreciation Thread!
Els*
Els* Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 5:54 PM Quote
yes it is quite special. well you can wear it when Travis comes to Turkey or when you need wings. :D

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:21 PM Quote
Yeah she's alright...

when she's not being a pain in the a$$!

muahhhhh

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
I'll sign under here. Shes good people is Els* and spose her sister aint the worst either :p

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:28 PM Quote
I don't like the steal the show...but if you must...
ahhahahahaha

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:32 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
ahhahahahaha

Reading the NYC thread and thinking, cant you go to the Reidents Bar of the hotel while waiting on a room?

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:45 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
ahhahahahaha

Reading the NYC thread and thinking, cant you go to the Reidents Bar of the hotel while waiting on a room?

Is that like the Retards Bar of the hotel? WTF? LOL
Hotel bars don't open at 6 a.m. Ahhhhh you've been there haven't you? ehehehehe I knew you were special Edel!!!

ahhahahaha...i'm just joshing

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:51 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
Edel wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
ahhahahahaha

Hotel bars don't open at 6 a.m. Ahhhhh you've been there haven't you? ehehehehe I knew you were special Edel!!!

woopsty, meant Residents and of course Ive been there, two mad Mexican Texans dragged meself n lickle Leila into one in Stockholm:p But have been to a few in my lifetime. Actually not many hotels seem to have them anymore, whats that about?

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 11:07 PM Quote
Im getting back to the books Lisa. So I can move on to a different phase in my life. Then we can meet up somewhere, somehow and cocktails are on me. Was good to see you here:0)

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 11:17 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
Edel wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
ahhahahahaha

woopsty, meant Residents and of course Ive been there, two mad Mexican Texans dragged meself n lickle Leila into one in Stockholm:p But have been to a few in my lifetime. Actually not many hotels seem to have them anymore, whats that about?

Getting toasted at the Abba Hotel is not a bad way to be;)

I don't think small hotels have bars. The big ones do. Motels...definitely not. Unless they're located in Texas. In Texas, you have drive thru beer barns. You can load up kegs in your shit kicker truck.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 11:20 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Im getting back to the books Lisa. So I can move on to a different phase in my life. Then we can meet up somewhere, somehow and cocktails are on me. Was good to see you here:0)

Great talking to you. Drinks are on you, you say? I'll take you up on that. I'll remind you. LOL

Cheers, luv!!!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 4:23 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
ahhahahahaha

Such modest people, we Libras are. *nods*

Els*
Els* Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 5:56 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
I'll sign under here. Shes good people is Els* and spose her sister aint the worst either :p

luv you too edel!!!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:42 AM