Travis

Closer on a TV show in the U.S.
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 5:18 AM Quote
I practically fell off the couch in excitement when I heard Closer come on as background music in the tv show "Kyle XY" on ABC family.

The only other time I've heard a Travis song on TV is Love Will Come Through on an episode of Grey's Anatomy.

And Never on the radio :(

Hopefully Travis will be able to build a bigger fan base in the U.S. if they keep popping up on soundtracks!

Re: Closer on a TV show in the U.S.
Nacho
Nacho Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 3:58 PM Quote
Turn is played on episode 10 of scrubs's 6th season :D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 4:10 PM Quote
thanks, Lindsey! I don't really watch that show, but right
after I saw your post yesterday, I was watching tv, and the re-run of the show came on (late last night). I wasn't even sure if it was the right episode, but it was towards the end...so, I watched!
It's nice hearing them on the tv!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 4:42 PM Quote
not to be all nerdy...but a travis song was played on an episode of the office (american version)...on jim's ipod...hhahaha...i heart jim and i heart travis so you know i perked up......did you get to see travis' performance on ellen?? i tivo'd it...screamed like a girl when i saw it! haha

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 5:01 PM Quote
That's awesome that they were on Ellen. Sometimes I feel like we are this teeny pocket of people who have even heard of them. They were also on the soundtrack (song played during credits) for a movie called "Moonlight Mile". Ellen Pompeo (of Grey's fame) is also in that one.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 5:08 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
That's awesome that they were on Ellen. Sometimes I feel like we are this teeny pocket of people who have even heard of them. They were also on the soundtrack (song played during credits) for a movie called "Moonlight Mile". Ellen Pompeo (of Grey's fame) is also in that one.

...i liked that movie...didn't know travis were played...i'll have to revisit it...thanks.

littlecmad
littlecmad Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
I heard Love will come Through on Grey's TOO! I hope Travis get's a bigger fan base and soon! I had to beg one of my friends to come with me to the show tomorrow night. They don't know what they are missing!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 3:18 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
...i liked that movie...didn't know travis were played...i'll have to revisit it...thanks.

I haven't seen it since I saw it in the theater but my memory is that it was played during the credits.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 4:48 PM Quote
littlecmad wrote:
I heard Love will come Through on Grey's TOO! I hope Travis get's a bigger fan base and soon! I had to beg one of my friends to come with me to the show tomorrow night. They don't know what they are missing!

i hear ya...i don't think my friends will ever convert! haha...at the last travis show i went to i made like 4 new friends so i'm not worried about going solo anymore...i'm actually going alone to the dallas show but i expect to run in to a few boardies! =)

knl
knl Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 1:39 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
not to be all nerdy...but a travis song was played on an episode of the office (american version)...on jim's ipod...hhahaha...i heart jim and i heart travis so you know i perked up......did you get to see travis' performance on ellen?? i tivo'd it...screamed like a girl when i saw it! haha

Travis songs have actually been played in a few episodes of The Office (US). John Krasinski is a known fan.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:21 AM