Travis

Re: Travis Interview / Faceculture
ayana
ayana Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 4:22 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

ayana wrote:
This interview was very important : there are 5 blogs about it on their MySpace !! LOL

It was 12 last night :-P

LOL
Who's running their MySpace ? Cause he needs some help :p

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 4:39 PM Quote
But I think he is quite successful at drawing attention. :-)

ayana
ayana Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 4:49 PM Quote

Yeah, that worked really well ;o)
Except I didn't even watch the interview, lol

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 4:55 PM Quote
ayana wrote:

:-O

ayana
ayana Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 5:01 PM Quote
ayana wrote:

:-O

Not 12 ! 15 !! LMAO

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 5:38 PM Quote
...and you're still oblivious! Pffft.

mecarr
mecarr Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 5:53 PM Quote
this was a great interview. I liked the reporter asking the questions, he asked some good ones.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 6:35 PM Quote
Haha I like the seriousness (spelling?) of the we're going to finish at 110.

ayana
ayana Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 6:54 PM Quote

Oblivious ?

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
The bit about 12 Memories is the one clip i watched. I was happy bout that as well. I think it's some of their best work. Dark, but i tend to lean on that side, so it suits me in the sort of way that brings joy to my soul and that sounds really morbid, but hey, i think artists have this dark side to them that lies deep within and needs to be released every now and then and there is a sense of honesty there. It was obviously something that needed to be expressed and they took a chance with it. I admire artists that takes changes and doesn't always put out material people wanna hear. This shows the true artist in a person because it is coming from within and not from the outside.

I then started watching the next clip and i got sidetracked and left. Hopefully i can watch the rest the clips this weekend. I try and stay away from the computer when i'm at home. Now that Big Brother is on...i think my lil sister will be on the computer 24/7. Get a fricken life, sis. ahhahahaha...memories of last years big brother is zooming through my head. That damn 24 hour webcam sucks you right in. It'll take me awhile to get into those characters...if i ever do. My heads not in it at the moment.

Ok ok...i've got nothin good to say today i sound kind of negative about everything. I've got this fucking attitude and there's no stopping it.

One things fer sure, I'm going to see America tonight and Chicago and i'm pretty excited. Well only if Chicago plays 70s tunes and not so much Karate kid and other bullshit lame hits they had after the 70s. America is all good to me tho!!! woohoo I can't fricken wait!@!!!!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:

One things fer sure, I'm going to see America tonight and Chicago and i'm pretty excited. Well only if Chicago plays 70s tunes and not so much Karate kid and other bullshit lame hits they had after the 70s. America is all good to me tho!!! woohoo I can't fricken wait!@!!!!

have fun!

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 12:04 AM Quote
Thanks. Jeez, it's been kind of a boring day today, which is rare for a Friday. Have a great weekend everyone.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 4:01 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
The bit about 12 Memories is the one clip i watched. I was happy bout that as well. I think it's some of their best work. Dark, but i tend to lean on that side, so it suits me in the sort of way that brings joy to my soul and that sounds really morbid, but hey, i think artists have this dark side to them that lies deep within and needs to be released every now and then and there is a sense of honesty there. It was obviously something that needed to be expressed and they took a chance with it. I admire artists that takes changes and doesn't always put out material people wanna hear. This shows the true artist in a person because it is coming from within and not from the outside.

I then started watching the next clip and i got sidetracked and left. Hopefully i can watch the rest the clips this weekend. I try and stay away from the computer when i'm at home. Now that Big Brother is on...i think my lil sister will be on the computer 24/7. Get a fricken life, sis. ahhahahaha...memories of last years big brother is zooming through my head. That damn 24 hour webcam sucks you right in. It'll take me awhile to get into those characters...if i ever do. My heads not in it at the moment.

Ok ok...i've got nothin good to say today i sound kind of negative about everything. I've got this fucking attitude and there's no stopping it.

How on earth you always got me smile?!?!?! ;-)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 4:01 PM Quote
ayana wrote:

Oblivious ?

Like careless about the clips. :-P

Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 7:44 PM Quote
Thanks that was great.