Travis

Vinyl B-sides to cd/mp3 help please?
momo
momo Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 8:36 PM Quote
Where can you purchase the b-sides which are on the Vinyl releases of Closer and Selfish Jean on CD/Mp3 format. I have all of Travis's Cd's but i'm unable to play the 2 vinyl B-sides of Closer 'Great Unknown' & 'This Love'. I have pre-ordered Selfish Jean and i would like to get the vinyl B-sides 'Is That Love' and 'Pulling mussels from a shell' also. Before anyone asks i brought the vinyl as a collector and more importantly to push the singles as far up the charts as possible, No#1 Selfish Jean i hope, best track!
I have checked i-tunes with no luck! Does anyone know of a web-site/shop where these can be purchased or any other recorded Travis songs which are not on any of there Cd-singles?
By the way Travis were brilliant at Thetford Forest, loved the entrance and how close was Fran to knocking himself out with the Guitar????????
Cheers momo[img][/img]

Re: Vinyl B-sides to cd/mp3 help please?
gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 8:40 PM Quote
I too have ordered the vinyl singles but have no way of hearing them [Is That Love? / Pulling Mussels (From The Shell)], so a link to buy / download them online when they are available next week would be ace.

Cheers.

-----------------------

Please also vote for your favourite Travis b-sides here:-
"Too Good To Be B-Sides" - The Best 20 Travis B-Sides Unofficial Fans Voting Page
Unlike the showdown, we collect all votes, and have no cut off point, making it more accurate.
Thanks for voting.
-----------------------

Are
Are Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 9:09 PM Quote
In this thread there's links to downloads:
Where can I find "The Great Unknown"/"This Love" mp3s

ayana
ayana Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 9:18 PM Quote
Here and here

joemono
joemono Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 5:39 AM Quote
The german version of Closer contains all the b-sides on CD. I'm hoping this will also be the case with Selfish Jean.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:44 PM