Travis

Re: Nora Kryst (Fran's wife)
cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 11:21 PM Quote
lishag wrote:
Nikki wrote:
All I know about Nora is that she's German and I though she was a makeup artist?! Maybe?

Anyway, I'm sure she's lovely & it's cool that they like to keep things private. Although she's made small apperences in a few Travis videos :)

Oh, she has? Which videos? And I too think it's really great she's not for instance exploited Fran's success, although she's been a great inspiration for him:)

She appears in Sing, right at the end when the door opens ... I think she's a maid ...

guys I don't think their married ... ??

cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 11:25 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
I think people shouldn't really post about Travis' loved ones - they never 'signed up' to the 'fame game', so leave them alone

All I know is she's a make up artist and she's german and she's pretty. I agree with Dave ... she's entitled to her privacy and if she doesn't want to be in the public eye then that's cool ...

Got to say though, if you think Fran's wife/girlfriend(?) is private then Neil's wife is a damn sight more private cos you never see her at all ...

for you that want to see what she looks like (?) check out the more than us dvd, she appears in it I think ...

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 11:26 PM Quote
God I hope Fran ain't reading this, no wonder Nora keeps herself away from the public eye!

cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 11:33 PM Quote
Yeah me too ...

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 7:31 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
God I hope Fran ain't reading this, no wonder Nora keeps herself away from the public eye!

I hope too !

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 7:39 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
I think people shouldn't really post about Travis' loved ones - they never 'signed up' to the 'fame game', so leave them alone

i agree...

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 7:56 PM Quote
cosmic wrote:

guys I don't think their married ... ??

They are very much married :)

Well done them, not living in sin. The rest of us should be ashamed.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 2:53 PM