Travis

Re: I wonder that''''how old are you'''????????
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 7:28 PM Quote
Soon...a quarter of a decade, omg.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 13 Jun, 2011 9:41 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Thirty Eight these days, which when I was a kid was middle aged.

I've grown up a bit in the last few years, I no longer act like I'm 18, now I act like I'm still 21. That's probably why people never believe I'm my age.

Dubz

People never believe that I am the age I am because I look "younger". Uh huh people always think I am like 20 or very early 20's. All my life I have wanted to be older and look older.....still get asked ID on occasion. What's that all about. Most people do not understand this (maybe they are not the baby of the family and wanting to be treated as an adult - hmmmmmm is this the psychology behind my thoughts?). Anyway....yes I WILL be happy when Im 40/50 and still look ten years younger than my years! ;)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:01 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Thirty Eight these days, which when I was a kid was middle aged.

I've grown up a bit in the last few years, I no longer act like I'm 18, now I act like I'm still 21. That's probably why people never believe I'm my age.

Dubz

When you said middle aged I immediately thought Mid-Life Krysis hehe ;)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:09 AM Quote
older then dirt

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 2:09 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:
[quote="Scottish Dubliner"]
People never believe that I am the age I am because I look "younger". Uh huh people always think I am like 20 or very early 20's. All my life I have wanted to be older and look older.....still get asked ID on occasion. What's that all about. Most people do not understand this (maybe they are not the baby of the family and wanting to be treated as an adult - hmmmmmm is this the psychology behind my thoughts?). Anyway....yes I WILL be happy when Im 40/50 and still look ten years younger than my years! ;)

Wendy, the same exact thing happens to me all the time! I'm proud to be 32!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 17 Jun, 2011 11:52 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Soon...a quarter of a decade, omg.

Yup. How do we make it stop???

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 18 Jun, 2011 8:20 AM Quote
I really don't mind getting older, I am learning and experiencing as I age so I quite like it, I'm not the complete fuckwit I once was. With age comes realization that some things are just the way they are, you can't change it so...

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] All Times BST Current Time 6:46 AM