Travis

Oi Steve!
dee
dee Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 12:25 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

picking up little twangs like Buke=Book, pronouncing "th" as "t", as in "tirty tree and a tird" and "I trew a brick trew a window."

throwing bricks through windows? and you seem to know a lot about this "love ulster" riot too-i've got my eye on you mister!

here's a joke you might appreciate

A job interviewer gave an Irishman the following test. He drew 3 pairs of vertical lines on a piece of paper, gave the paper to the Irishman and said, "Could you please show me a clever way to make this into 9?"

After thinking for a while, the Irishman took the pencil and drew a canopy of leaves on top of the 3 pairs of lines, then handed the paper back to the interviewer.

The interviewer looked at the drawings and said, "But that is not 9!"

"Oh, yes, it is," said the Irishman with a broad Irish accent, "Tree + tree + tree make nine!"

The interviewer handed the paper back to the Irishman and asked him to make it 99.

After thinking for a longer while, the Irishman scribbled up and down the trunks and handed the paper back to the interviewer. The interviewer looked at the drawings and said, "But that is not 99!"

"Oh yes it is," said the Irishman, "Dirty tree + dirty tree + dirty tree make ninety nine."

The interviewer was now a bit upset so he decided to do the Irishman once and for all. So, he handed the paper back to the Irishman and asked him to make it 100.

After thinking for a considerably longer time, the Irishman suddenly grabbed the pencil and drew a little blop on the bottom right hand side of each tree, then handed the paper back to the interviewer.

The interviewer looked at the drawings and said, "But that is not 100!" "Oh, yes, it most certainly is," said the Irishman with a much broader Irish accent, "Dirty tree and a turd + dirty tree and turd + dirty tree and a turd make 100!"

Re: Oi Steve!
emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 12:30 AM Quote
Ah Brillo Dee. Now I'm homesick

*clicks her heels tree times*

dere's no place like home

dee
dee Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 12:43 AM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
Ah Brillo Dee. Now I'm homesick

*clicks her heels tree times*

anytime doll, if it makes somebody react with "brillo" than it is so worth it!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 23 Jun, 2007 9:21 AM Quote

LOve it!!!

I'm telling that when I go back to work on Monday

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:15 AM