Travis

Homecoming Week 2015 - Please sign in
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 24 Dec, 2015 7:30 PM Quote
Welcome to our 3rd annual Boardie Homecoming Week. We've got a new album and tour to look forward to in the New Year. Yay!

Get a cup of cocoa and tell us what's been going on in your life lately. Let's have a catch up.

Re: Homecoming Week 2015 - Please sign in
emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Thu 24 Dec, 2015 9:10 PM Quote
Looking forward to the new Album... but moreally importantly theTOUR!!!! I hope to see my boardies mates in 2016!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 25 Dec, 2015 1:24 AM Quote
Hey boardies! Lindsay here!

I just wanted to say hello and happy holidays to everyone!

I'm excited for the New Year with a new album and tour in the works. Also, I am finally planning to make a trip across the pond to England and Scotland in the fall. Maybe I'll bump into a few of you. Anyways, the best to you all!

mili
mili Posted Fri 25 Dec, 2015 1:31 PM Quote
Hello all, good to see some action here again!

It's been a weird year, work hasn't been too good, but I found a new interest, a Japanese martial art Jodo, which I've been doing 5,5 h/week + two intensive weekends. Such fun! The only downside is I bruise easily, so I have plenty of bruises, especially around wrists. The hubby worries that people might think he's a wife beater...

I think I only saw two gigs this year, the Nits and Mew, both excellent. Looking forward to the new Travis material, and always hoping they might come and play in Helsinki one day (fat chance!)...

It's really mild weather here, well above zero and no snow or ice. Doesn't feel like Christmas at all, and hot drinks like the sort of mulled wine popular in Finland doesn't seem at all appropriate.

Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta!
(Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Finnish) :)

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Fri 25 Dec, 2015 7:57 PM Quote
Hello

What a year it's been. I started off in Manchester and ended up in London, signed a record deal with a small label in Nottingham so relocating up there when I come back to the UK after my holidays in Sweden. Been all over the place!

Really looking forward to seeing the band in Northampton in a month.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 26 Dec, 2015 6:27 PM Quote
I've lost 62 pounds in the past 5 months. A bit more to go but thrilled that my body is finally sorting itself out. Also, I got into grad school for counseling and I start in a few weeks.

Eeeekk!!

I was actually coming here to find the thread where some of us put some goals. I'll try and find it now.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 27 Dec, 2015 12:44 PM Quote
Hiii, I'm so surprised I remembered my password!

So, about this year. Oh it was a YEAR, alright.
Job has been extremely exhausting due to certain international issues (I work for a humanitarian organisation) and the fact that so many of my co-workers quit this year. I've been doing two people's jobs for over three months now!

I have a boyfriend. We used to work together. So did his ex. Let's just say it's been full of DRAMA. (Seriously guys, don't try this).

I went to London and Ireland (the latter with our wonderful Canadian Kristy) and to Rome and Cinque Terre with my mom. It was great!

Tragically, I lost one of my best friends earlier this month.

Annnnd now I might or might not have pneumonia.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 27 Dec, 2015 4:50 PM Quote
Hi everyone! Wow, only 2 Travis shows in 2016. That's gotta be a new (low) record!

How is everyone? :)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 01 Jan, 2016 1:01 PM Quote
Hello all and happy new year!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Tue 05 Jan, 2016 6:30 PM Quote
Bonjour amigos, wishing you all the best.

fenririel
fenririel Posted Wed 06 Jan, 2016 7:28 PM Quote
Hello! Well, holidays almost end (today's last day, actually). Hope everyone keeps eager for news on the guys. 2015 was definitely not my year, so I thank the new year is here. Writing, reading, and determined to make the shift from computers to a different career. Wish me well.
And I wish you all the same. Happy 2016!

Sunny
Sunny Posted Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:12 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Get a cup of cocoa and tell us what's been going on in your life lately. Let's have a catch up.

I'll have tea ... ;-D

I have very little going on apart from a new, small business. I keep tweaking things slowly, though, I need to sit down and actually FOCUS!

It's nearly the end of the first month of 2016. Where did January go? Only 331 days to Christmas! ;-P

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:39 AM