Travis

Lexington gig 26th January 2016
gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2015 12:47 PM Quote
Who has tickets?

I got 1 in the pre-sale for the earlier show. :-)

Be happy to hang around after too..

Re: Lexington gig 26th January 2016
gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2015 2:59 AM Quote
Would also just like to say what a great idea it is to have a pre-sale for fans and no tickets, just come with the card you booked with to collect, makes it a lot more harder for touts.

When it comes to the big world tour later next year this procedure needs to be in place.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2015 8:27 AM Quote
Wish I could go, it's a bit too far though. Didn't know there was a pre-sale. Good to know

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2016 2:48 AM Quote
Looking forward to The Lexington gig next Tuesday I'll be at the early performance. Will try to post some pictures as soon as I can afterwards. What sort of set would be nice to see? Who else is going?

Personally, I'd love to see performed live all of the classic singles again (Rain, Sing, Flowers, Driftwood, etc) but also would be nice to see Dougie do his All The Young Dudes cover as a tribute to David Bowie. And some of the great unheard overlooked album tracks such as Before You Were Young, Somewhere Else and Warning Sign played. But most of all looking forward to seeing the band back playing and hearing for the first time a load of new songs.

Looking forward to a Magnificent Time! :-)

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2016 2:30 AM Quote
Tonight!!!! :-D

MuthaFunky
MuthaFunky Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2016 9:12 AM Quote
Desperately wanted to come tonight, by the wonder of Facebook and a very obliging chap I was able to make the gig.

WHAT A NIGHT! Got there with time to spare as I was going to the 9pm show. It was so worth it! Similar set list to last night at Roadmender but not exactly the same and they changed a few bits to that again to mix it up a bit for those that were able to make the "matinee" performance. A few new ones, loads of great singalong classics - doesn't get much better than that.

These guys are just so lovely. Considerate to the last. Even to coming down to the bar after the gig and hanging out with us and being all round top notch human beings. Hugs, photos, chats and signings - who could ask for more?

Well, we all could but that's what the next gig is for isn't it?!!

If any of you are interested I've created a Spotify playlist of all the available tracks from the gig here - https://open.spotify.com/user/11125587966/playlist/08mCo1NnVVma60dhAlXei4

Bearing in mind I'm missing a couple of songs as they're not yet released I added my favourite live track of theirs (all I wanna do is rock) and one that Fran told me nearly made it onto the set list tonight (my eyes), I'm guessing because his son Clay was there. Shame it didn't make the final cut but it's here anyway.

Enjoy,

LM

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:26 PM