Travis

New travis video
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2015 12:30 PM Quote
Travis are filming for their new video this Sunday in Berlin! They need actors around their 20's (clubbing age) to act this Sunday at a club in Berlin... Fran posted it on his twitter.

As much as id love to go flights are far to expensive from Glasgow thanks to the school holidays... Unless anyone wants to come with...? :)

Just letting you all know incase you or you know anyone that can me it

Re: New travis video
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2015 7:22 AM Quote
I'd love to go. I'm in Switzerland, not even that far away but THIS sunday seems so short to plan out anything..

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 25 Oct, 2015 5:14 PM Quote
So... did anyone go? :)

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 2:40 AM Quote
So I expect this video will come out very soon ahead of their "killer new album". Look for clues...

fenririel
fenririel Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 4:41 AM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
So I expect this video will come out very soon ahead of their "killer new album". Look for clues...

There's another clue: Fran requested fans in their 20's. The picture they posted today... how old were them then? 27, 28? My guess is: in this video, maybe Fran runs into fans wearing masks in black & white just like in the picture. Maybe, just maybe, wondering or questioning about himself, or how has he changed through time. And eventually at the end of the video, bam! he changes his look / shaves his beard / you name it...

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 6:32 AM Quote
fenririel wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:

There's another clue: Fran requested fans in their 20's. The picture they posted today... how old were them then? 27, 28? My guess is: in this video, maybe Fran runs into fans wearing masks in black & white just like in the picture. Maybe, just maybe, wondering or questioning about himself, or how has he changed through time. And eventually at the end of the video, bam! he changes his look / shaves his beard / you name it...

Nice theory! I'd like to see that!
Perhaps they've updated 20 to "40"

Was anyone here at the Berlin video shoot?
Any more clues / title of song etc?

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 12:36 PM Quote
So... this video was another one?? 'Everything at once' only has Daniel Bruhl and kids from Clay's school in it.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 1:49 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
So... this video was another one?? 'Everything at once' only has Daniel Bruhl and kids from Clay's school in it.

Yeah very possibly, I reckon this is this album's Another Guy, an introduction back. Cool song, getting better with every listen.

The proper single with the dancey video will come soon...

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 4:32 PM Quote
Although I was a bit surprised at first listen (since I really wasnt expecting to hear a new song today) it has really grown on me in one afternoon haha. I loved it, of course, but now i LOVE it.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 5:16 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
Although I was a bit surprised at first listen (since I really wasnt expecting to hear a new song today) it has really grown on me in one afternoon haha. I loved it, of course, but now i LOVE it.

Yeah me too it's definitely growing on me, a bit like Fran's beard. Can't shake it off.

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Wed 25 Nov, 2015 5:32 PM Quote
Great song! Love the chorus! And the video is one of the funniest clips I ever witnessed haha... these guys are geniuses

fenririel
fenririel Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2015 2:11 AM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
Dypebooggep wrote:

Yeah me too it's definitely growing on me, a bit like Fran's beard. Can't shake it off.

Growing fond of the song and the beard? XD hehe
Nah, seriously, it's a great song, but the video is hysterical. By the way, directed by François Elay a.k.a. Francis Healy.

fenririel
fenririel Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2015 2:12 AM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
Perhaps they've updated 20 to "40"

I always thought it would be very meaningful a song called like that.

fenririel
fenririel Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2015 2:14 AM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
Dypebooggep wrote:

Yeah very possibly, I reckon this is this album's Another Guy, an introduction back. Cool song, getting better with every listen.

The proper single with the dancey video will come soon...

I wonder if they will play the clue game again for the next song... :)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2015 7:10 AM Quote
fenririel wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:
Dypebooggep wrote:

Growing fond of the song and the beard? XD hehe
Nah, seriously, it's a great song, but the video is hysterical. By the way, directed by François Elay a.k.a. Francis Healy.

OH I thought about this when I saw the director's name. Clever move Francis.

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 10:35 AM