Travis

istanbul concert sold out!
sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Sat 31 May, 2014 9:59 AM Quote
My Dear Travis,
Due to work, I was a bit late attempting to buy tickets and I learned that they are sold out! Although I am very very upset to realize that I will not be there, (and beside the fact that I should have seen it coming) I am also proud with a stupid smile on my face that it is a sold out show. I hope you have a great concert/great time in Istanbul and please come to Izmir, too next time. Don't think that my invitation to Izmir is a purely selfish act;) It is a beautiful Aegean city and has many great sites to visit! Maybe a summer family trip? If you do please let me know. I can be your city guide:) Luv! Sebnem

Re: istanbul concert sold out!
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 31 May, 2014 12:09 PM Quote
It's awesome that the band perform on sold-out shows. It's well deserved - even more with that beautiful last record - but I'm glad to hear it. These days success doesn't always rhyme with talent. Can't wait to see they guys live this summer btw!

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Sat 31 May, 2014 12:18 PM Quote
Buy your tickets early :)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 31 May, 2014 12:52 PM Quote
Oh, I've bought them the day they went on sale :D

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Sun 01 Jun, 2014 7:56 AM Quote
I'm from Izmir and I ditto what sebnemy said! You're always welcome, even if you're not coming for a concert. The same goes for the boardies too :)

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 6:33 AM