Travis

Travis Coming To Istanbul Again!!!
the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2014 9:44 PM Quote
This is the best news of the year! After 3 years, Travis will be in Istanbul again. I'm so excited that I don't know what to say! It will the third Istanbul gig and I attended all of them, but I still got goosebumps when I first saw the news on Travis Twitter page. I already got my front row ticket from the very first day and now I'm looking forward the June 19th! We, Turkish fans miss you guys! I mean it! Really really miss you!

A Note for Travis Web Team: The date for Istanbul gig is wrong on LIVE DATES page. It's 19 June, not 19 July. Plus, It should be TR for Turkey, not TN.

Re: Travis Coming To Istanbul Again!!!
happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Fri 25 Apr, 2014 4:33 PM Quote
I screamed when I heard it! never thought I could see them ever again. see you in the front row then!(tickets are a bit expensive though)

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Sat 26 Apr, 2014 5:20 PM Quote
Shoot. It's a weekday and I live in Izmir... I am not sure if I can take the time off from work but I will try. But no matter what, a happy "Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!!!"

umithegreat
umithegreat Posted Sat 10 May, 2014 10:16 PM Quote
I really wanted to go but the gig is on thursday and a bit expensive. It's a shame I can't see Dougie again.

janis
janis Posted Mon 26 May, 2014 2:22 AM Quote
Is there anyone that sells concert tickets ?thanks

yaquri
yaquri Posted Mon 26 May, 2014 8:30 PM Quote
It'd be legendary if we could listen "last words" from ode to j. smith! Could we? (:

the_invisible_fan
the_invisible_fan Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2014 11:46 PM Quote
Last 2 days! I really can't wait to see you guys live on the stage once again!

Istanbul really miss TRAVIS!!! :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:09 AM