Travis

Homecoming Week - Please sign in
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 23 Dec, 2013 11:10 PM Quote
Welcome back to the board! For those who doesn't venture to the General Chat side, please sign in here and give us an update on your life. Then start a new thread or comment on an old one. Let's get the board going again!

Re: Homecoming Week - Please sign in
Eledh
Eledh Posted Tue 24 Dec, 2013 8:26 AM Quote
YAY! Hi!
So... Yeah, again, my name is Eledh, I'm 27 now, I still live in Italy but I moved from Milan to Rome and I'm probably going back to Milan because of work.
I finally found out what I want to do in life a few months ago and I'm moving to Glasgow by september 2014 to pursue my dreams.

I got to see Travis live again in october, after five years, and in Barrowlands a few days ago.

I'm planning a new Travis tattoo to go on my Travis sleeve and... I don't know.
I love chocolate, I'm addicted to sweets, I talk too much most of the time and I really dislike triangles.

Welcome back to whomever signs in and... Hi Katye! I missed you! :D

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Tue 24 Dec, 2013 10:48 AM Quote
Wierd to be back on here! Spent so much time on here when I was at school/ uni. Gonna be 30 next month, so that was a long time ago!

Had a fab time at the Barrowlands gig the other night. Missed the October tour coz I was in America, so looking forward to the next tour.

Have a great Xmas and New Year everyone and get well soon Franny! xxx

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 24 Dec, 2013 5:40 PM Quote
I am in 37 and still like cats.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 24 Dec, 2013 8:17 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

I'm sorry, I just don't remember you.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 25 Dec, 2013 6:05 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Have we met?

mili
mili Posted Wed 25 Dec, 2013 10:43 AM Quote
What are all these strangers doing here?

Seriously, lovely to see you all here again!

Trixi
Trixi Posted Wed 25 Dec, 2013 11:44 AM Quote
hi all, I'm Beatrix (btw. pronounced with "ce" at the end, not with "x") but generelly simply known as Trixi, I'm gonna be 38 in about 2 weeks and I can't help but this post makes me feel like introducing myself in a self-help group, haha!
Anyway good to read some familiar names here again ;)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 26 Dec, 2013 12:19 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Have we met?

Who are all these randoms???

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 26 Dec, 2013 12:57 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Have we met?

Who are all these randoms???

I'm sorry... what?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 27 Dec, 2013 1:03 AM Quote
Hello Travisland. Ben here. Life has been amazing for the last couple of years. Positive. Confident. Happy. Lucky. In love with an amazing person. Travis releasing a great album. Leicester City top of the league. Superb!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 27 Dec, 2013 2:30 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Hello Travisland. Ben here. Life has been amazing for the last couple of years. Positive. Confident. Happy. Lucky. In love with an amazing person. Travis releasing a great album. Leicester City top of the league. Superb!

This made me :)

Melinda
Melinda Posted Fri 27 Dec, 2013 6:51 AM Quote
Howdy. I am so sad to see how slow the board has been!

I can't believe it's been 12 years since I have been visiting this place. I met some folks who ended up being life long friends through the boards. Sad that FB and the like took over a bit.

When I started around these parts I was living in Buffalo NY. I moved to Los Angeles 11 years ago. I am now happily married, working as a travel agent, which is what I've always wanted to do, and have a 13 year old cat who I adore.

I recently fulfilled one of the things on the top of my bucket list: Seeing Travis in Scotland. It was so cool to meet folks like Baby Fran, Paul, and Rhona. I went to Edinburgh, Inverness, and Aberdeen. It was a wonderful experience. Now, I just need to see them in Glasgow and Mission Travis will be officially complete. On that same trip, I spent time in London with a friend who I know from the boards from way back, so it was a very Travis-y holiday for me.

Generally speaking, life is really good. I've spent the last 13 year really growing up with Travis being the soundtrack of my life. Through sadness, joy fear, anger, love, the songs have always been there and I'll always cherish the memories.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 27 Dec, 2013 2:44 PM Quote
Melinda wrote:
I've spent the last 13 year really growing up with Travis being the soundtrack of my life. Through sadness, joy fear, anger, love, the songs have always been there and I'll always cherish the memories.

This is why I love this band. And if I'm perfectly honest, I think this is why they love us back!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 02 Jan, 2014 4:47 PM Quote
Trixi wrote:
hi all, I'm Beatrix (btw. pronounced with "ce" at the end, not with "x") but generelly simply known as Trixi, I'm gonna be 38 in about 2 weeks and I can't help but this post makes me feel like introducing myself in a self-help group, haha!
Anyway good to read some familiar names here again ;)

After all these years...only now do I get the correct pronunciation of your name! I am distraught. But I will always know you as Trixi anyhow! ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:55 AM