Travis

A telling off from Fran!
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 25 Oct, 2013 5:54 PM Quote
Last night Fran stopped halfway throught Writing to reach you ( my all time favourite song ) to ask people to put down their phones. THANKS FRANNY. Seriously, what happened to going to a show to enjoy the music and watch the band? All you see is phones catching blurry images over and over, and then people live updating vines, instagrams, facebooks straight away. Can it not wait?

And while I am on a rant, who can afford to pay £25 for a show and then chat throughout? Special shout out to the couple in front of me who spent the majority of the time chatting to each other.

I also witnessed people taking selfies during the show, people who went to the bar and came back with crisps to share out, and you know, i dont even like people who go back and forth to the bar who are stood in a prime position. Can your raging alcoholism not wait an hour before you have another beer? You cant be that much of a fan if you can turn your back on teh show for 15 minutes stocking up on over priced lager and jeagerbombs?

And also thanks to the nana who kept farting. At lest you apologised. and rock on for still coming to the show!

Despite all that - WHAT A NIGHT. what an absolute night. Thank you guys!

Re: A telling off from Fran!
janis
janis Posted Fri 25 Oct, 2013 7:24 PM Quote
hahah,o my god

kazamajazz
kazamajazz Posted Fri 25 Oct, 2013 8:00 PM Quote
Too right!!! No point in standing with your phone up, just bloody enjoy it!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 26 Oct, 2013 12:44 AM Quote
I like taking photos. I plan on taking many when I see them. They always come out very well. I'll enjoy it the way I enjoy it.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 26 Oct, 2013 9:45 AM Quote
You take as many photos as you want dude . As long as your not holding the caber a higher than your head. And personally I would recommend taking a few snaps then watch the show with your own eyes rather than through a view finder

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 26 Oct, 2013 9:45 AM Quote
You take as many photos as you want dude . As long as your not holding the camera higher than your head. And personally I would recommend taking a few snaps then watch the show with your own eyes rather than through a view finder

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 27 Oct, 2013 1:29 AM Quote
I'm home from a great concert with some wonderful photos. Thanks Travis for another fantastic night!

shellie4
shellie4 Posted Sun 27 Oct, 2013 11:03 AM Quote
I agree that it can be annoying but at the same time I like to take a few pics and videos....I may post the odd pic (when i'm on my way home) but mainly they are for my own personal use to remind me of a fantastic night.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 27 Oct, 2013 4:59 PM Quote
"And also thanks to the nana who kept farting."

Farting nana ...What a great board name !

Beat Poet
Beat Poet Posted Mon 28 Oct, 2013 1:29 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
who can afford to pay £25 for a show and then chat throughout? Special shout out to the couple in front of me who spent the majority of the time chatting to each other.

I also witnessed people taking selfies during the show, people who went to the bar and came back with crisps to share out, and you know, i dont even like people who go back and forth to the bar who are stood in a prime position. Can your raging alcoholism not wait an hour before you have another beer? You cant be that much of a fan if you can turn your back on teh show for 15 minutes stocking up on over priced lager and jeagerbombs?

People are over-entertained these days, to the point where they're so jaded that the entertainment they're paying to see takes second place to their night out.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:10 AM