Travis

Amsterdam meet up 5th December 2013
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 27 Sep, 2013 12:43 PM Quote
Hello,

Anyone want to meet up before the gig in Amsterdam? The gig is at the Paradiso which is next to Leidseplein which has loads of bars and coffee shops

Re: Amsterdam meet up 5th December 2013
happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Mon 30 Sep, 2013 3:59 PM Quote
Hello! I am also going to the Amsterdam show with my friend. Yeah, we can meet before the show. Anyone else?

Fer Fer
Fer Fer Posted Mon 04 Nov, 2013 11:17 AM Quote
Still trying to figure out a babysitting situation, otherwise I'm attending the show. I would be interested in meeting up since I'll be attending alone, depending on what time I can get to Amsterdam. I like being up front, so I may have to bail early to get a good place in line :)

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 03 Dec, 2013 4:09 PM Quote
Gutted that the gig has been cancelled - hope all is well with the people affected. I'm still going on the trip though so say hello if you see someone in a bar sadly singing "Why does it always rain on me"!

Fer Fer
Fer Fer Posted Wed 04 Dec, 2013 9:38 AM Quote
Aww, I'm sure there will be others around. I booked a non refundable hotel room but won't be making the trip since I was planning on traveling with a toddler. And if it's not absolutely necessary, then I'll avoid it at all costs! I hope you enjoy Amsterdam all the same! The Leidseplein (spelling?) is a square near where the concert would've been with lots of cafes and bars, it's always nice and full.

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 6:40 PM