Travis

UK Tour
Fran
Fran Posted Mon 08 Jul, 2013 10:31 PM Quote
Hello. Band tonight are as in the dark as everyone else with the UK tour announcement. We also expected the tour to be full UK. I have written to our management to find out what is going on. I can only assume there was an error and the announcement went out before all shows were confirmed.
That's all I have just now.
Stay tuned.
Fran

Re: UK Tour
mcveighp
mcveighp Posted Tue 09 Jul, 2013 1:12 AM Quote
Get a belfast in there lad! :) you know it'll sell out! looking forward to it!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 09 Jul, 2013 6:54 AM Quote
Oh good good! Had us worried there Franny boy! Couldnt see you in Edinburgh because I was in Cyprus and thought I was going to have to miss you all again! Looking forward to more gigs hopefully being added to the schedule soon :-)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Tue 09 Jul, 2013 12:11 PM Quote
I'm fine with you having to put out more dates for the UK tour, but are the one that are already out confirmed? I have to move and buy plane tickets and train and coach tickets, so I'd like to know in advance if the dates can be reliable :)
Thanks.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 09 Jul, 2013 3:11 PM Quote
Hi Fran yes I agree that some Scottish gigs should be added especially Glasgow, and also Cardiff for Wales and Belfast for Northern Ireland. Personally I would also like a Reading gig & an extra London date and some dates in the south of England too. Cheers, see you on tour I hope.

portugal
portugal Posted Tue 09 Jul, 2013 5:09 PM Quote
Well if you could fit in a date in Blackpool would be great or even Lancaster where Travis played many years ago at The Sugarhouse.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 09 Jul, 2013 6:18 PM Quote
portugal wrote:
Well if you could fit in a date in Blackpool would be great or even Lancaster where Travis played many years ago at The Sugarhouse.

Sounds like you're from my neck of the woods. :) Yeah Winter Gardens in Blackpool please Travis!

Didn't know they played at the sugarhouse in Lancs before. When was that?

Craig
Craig Posted Tue 09 Jul, 2013 6:40 PM Quote
Yeah thought it was a bit short of dates! Would love a Reading show!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 12 Jul, 2013 12:32 AM Quote
Please add a Cardiff show :)

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 13 Jul, 2013 10:49 AM Quote
I'm waiting for a European tour!

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 9:17 PM