Travis

Re: Another Guy - Full video and download
mili
mili Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 7:20 AM Quote
Wonderful! Love the video and the song, so kind of you to let us download it!

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 9:07 AM Quote
This is brilliant!! :D I love the new sound! And the video is so funny, can't help laughing when I'm watching it :D

babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 10:14 AM Quote
Winds of changing are blowing, and it's sooooo good to have the masters back on stage with a new piece of their magic. Love to you Travis!

And "Another Guy" is brilliant, a reaaal surprise!!

elmfai
elmfai Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 10:58 AM Quote
OH MY GOD!!!!!
it's our new years time and it's one of the best gifts ever!!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooooh!
the video is amazing!!
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks aloooooooooot!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 1:18 PM Quote
It's lovely to see everyone back here :)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 1:39 PM Quote
:'D

That's the only thing I can say, I'm so glad :D :D

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 3:10 PM Quote
Wow it's finally happening! Love the sound. The song is so good. I can't download it though, some error appears to be. I'll try again later. Love the vid as well. Can't wait to buy the record and see you guys on tour! Thanks Fran for posting and all the band for making this great music. Cheers!

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 3:11 PM Quote
Wow it's finally happening! Love the sound. The song is so good. I can't download it though, some error appears to be. I'll try again later. Love the vid as well. Can't wait to buy the record and see you guys on tour! Thanks Fran for posting and all the band for making this great music. Cheers!

Grant
Grant Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 3:11 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
Grant wrote:
I quite like the song! Not sure if it's the right choice for a single though. Maybe it'll grow on me.

When are you guys going to crank up the distortion again and give us something raw and angry like Good Day to Die?! :D

Where does it say this is the first single? Think of it as a little peck on the cheek... The full snog has yet to be launched...

Awww, I feel embarrassed that Fran replied to one of my posts and a, it was quite a negative one and b, I was silly enough to think this was the first single!

I grew up listening to Travis so just hearing Fran's voice again gave me an awesome feeling that only Travis can give! I can't wait to hear the rest of the album! :D

EDIT: Awesome! I've just downloaded the song and like it even more! You can hear the more subtle parts that get brought in as the song progresses. Love it.

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 4:40 PM Quote
Am I the only one who thinks this song has a The Man Who taste? I really really love it!

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Thu 21 Mar, 2013 7:24 PM Quote
When I first watched the video,I thought (between screamings of happiness) it sounded like back to 90's. But as it grows on me,it feels more like 80's like Fran said. Simple,beautiful,catchy. But I guess I am expecting to hear some rock style songs from the album.

Ladybug
Ladybug Posted Fri 22 Mar, 2013 7:50 PM Quote
The video is HILARIOUS! Seriously, well done, you guys. Now I have to go listen to the song properly, cause I was just laughing through most of it.

Craigyboy
Craigyboy Posted Fri 22 Mar, 2013 8:58 PM Quote
So happy to hear some fresh travis,it's very catchy, now bring on the album and a tour!

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Fri 22 Mar, 2013 9:30 PM Quote
So great to have you all back guys :)

Re: Another Guy
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Fri 22 Mar, 2013 10:08 PM Quote
Love the video--a Travis vid never disappoints. The concept of both the storyline and using video is great. I dunno how the director managed to not make it grainy . . . using that director magic :)
As for the download, it says it has exceeded allotment or something to that effect. :/

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:41 PM