Travis

Another Guy - Full video and download
Fran
Fran Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 4:00 PM Quote
Dear All,
Album 7 is finished!!!! So here is a pre-single teaser song to start things moving, it's called "Another Guy".

Rather than put the track out there alone we, and our dear friend, the legendary film director Wolfgang Becker made a little dramatisation which does all the things a Travis video should do. We decided, in light of everything going Hi- Definition , we'd shoot on a VHS camera. Also we asked Wolfgang to star in it, because he is the coolest guy in Berlin. Oh I think there is a Widget...a button which will allow you to download the song...OK...Travis are back!
enjoy the song,

luv
Fran

You can watch the video for Another Guy and receive the download by submitting your email to the widget on the home page of Travisonline

Re: Another Guy - Full video and download
angecaddy
angecaddy Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 4:08 PM Quote
Awesome, well worth the wait! Any news on when the album will be released??? Can't wait!!!

Craig
Craig Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 4:11 PM Quote
love the song!

Craig
Craig Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 4:12 PM Quote
Great Video too!

Grant
Grant Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 4:15 PM Quote
I quite like the song! Not sure if it's the right choice for a single though. Maybe it'll grow on me.

When are you guys going to crank up the distortion again and give us something raw and angry like Good Day to Die?! :D

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 4:35 PM Quote
AWESOME! Thanks so much sharing :D

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 4:37 PM Quote
CooGarn wrote:

Also, it would be really cool if my username showed up properly... I've corrected it on this quote to what it should be, but... for some reason it seems others like myself who prob came to the message board 'late' (recently) are all ending up with this weird Dypebooggep username... can this be fixed?

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 4:53 PM Quote
YES! I'm so glad you're back!
I love the song and I love the video. I really like the old-style type of shot you've got goin' on there and I really love the sound of the new song.
I missed you, guys.

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 5:29 PM Quote
Thank You , Fran ... best news in ages, suddenly everything seems better here xD

P.S : The video is AWESOME!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 5:30 PM Quote
I love the video and I love the song even more. It's so exciting! YAY!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 5:32 PM Quote
Grant wrote:
Not sure if it's the right choice for a single though.

It isn't a single ;)

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 5:46 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:
CooGarn wrote:

Also, it would be really cool if my username showed up properly... I've corrected it on this quote to what it should be, but... for some reason it seems others like myself who prob came to the message board 'late' (recently) are all ending up with this weird Dypebooggep username... can this be fixed?

Hi, we're aware of this issue affecting some of our registered users. We're due to be revamping and changes some aspects of this site over the next few months and this is already on the to do list, we hope to get a fix for this in place somepoint soon, your patience is appreciated.

Grant
Grant Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 5:50 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Grant wrote:
Not sure if it's the right choice for a single though.

It isn't a single ;)

Ah yes! Right you are :D I skim read it and didn't realise it said pre-single teaser.

I really think Travis are awesome but this song seems rushed and unfinished. I hope it's not on the album.

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 5:53 PM Quote
can someone plz tell me how to watch the vid? I can't open the link - where am I supposed to submit my email to?

thx

nora

Edit: it worked now! The link is faulty! HTTTP instead of http.....

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 20 Mar, 2013 5:55 PM Quote
Grant wrote:

I really think Travis are awesome but this song seems rushed and unfinished. I hope it's not on the album.

Well, your hope is vain, because it is on the album. if you read the post-list in the T-Board there's the track titles of the new album and yep, there's Another Guy :)

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:35 AM