Travis

Another Guy
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2012 12:37 AM Quote
Who was on Twitter today and got to listen the track?

I'm so happy that for once I was online when Fran decides to share something in connection to the new record.

It was great to get a little taste of what's in store for us. Now, I want more :D

Thoughts?

P.S: I could share the lyrics if people are interested and there are no objections (we were asked not to record it so I don't know if it would be a violation of our "agreement").

Re: Another Guy
Fran
Fran Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2012 2:42 AM Quote
i would def be... only be telephone. thats the deal. word of mouth

turner150990
turner150990 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2012 9:31 AM Quote
I heard it! Its definately Vintage Travis, a very catchy song. Has anyone got any thoughts on what they are going to call the album? Maybe just the number 7? Or what the artwork would be like?

Congratulations and thank you DR Healy!

Fran
Fran Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2012 10:21 AM Quote
I'm calling it A7 just now. If A7 was a paper size, it could might be a postage stamp.

turner150990
turner150990 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2012 11:54 AM Quote
That's cool Fran! You could get the guy that wrote that envelope you put the picture of up on twitter last night to do some calligraphy on the front of the album. Putting any Giske pictures on the inside? That place looks out of this world.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2012 1:37 PM Quote
^ cool idea btw!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2012 3:40 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
i would def be... only be telephone. thats the deal. word of mouth

OK. Deal.

turner150990 wrote:
I heard it! Its definately Vintage Travis, a very catchy song. Has anyone got any thoughts on what they are going to call the album? Maybe just the number 7? Or what the artwork would be like?

Last night I left the SoundCloud window open until it was time to get some sleep and I played it over and over again. Today I woke up humming the song. It's very catchy indeed.

And since you chose the word "vintage" to describe it, I would say that I imagine the artwork similar to that of TMW but with the guys in Norway. There seems to be something special about that place.

Oh, about the number seven, I thought this was track 7 of the album... how lost was I?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2012 8:26 PM Quote
Well, i will have to wait as mortals do. Because i was 2 minutes late :(
Anyway, can't wait to hear the new album. Hope it gets a release date soon.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2012 2:22 AM Quote
I would have waited for the album anyway. I can't wait to hear it and the rest of the new songs :)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2012 8:22 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Well, i will have to wait as mortals do. Because i was 2 minutes late :(

That sucks! But I'm sure there will be other treats in the future ;)

BenFilbert wrote:
I would have waited for the album anyway. I can't wait to hear it and the rest of the new songs :)

I definitely don't have your will power, Ben! I like spoilers, in a way they increase my desire to listen to the new album as a whole, when the time comes :)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2012 11:29 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:

Last night I left the SoundCloud window open until it was time to get some sleep and I played it over and over again. Today I woke up humming the song. It's very catchy indeed.

I didn't know you could do that . . . I got to hear it only once. Really like the middle eight.

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2012 11:14 AM Quote
I was late. I would have loved to listen to it! Next time (if there's next time :p).

thatlinewasfine
thatlinewasfine Posted Sat 16 Mar, 2013 7:46 AM Quote
Is another guy going to be the first single off the new album since there is a video after been made?

20462046 Posted Sat 16 Mar, 2013 4:11 PM Quote
another guy,the boy with no name,the man who,A7 could be titled another guy

melissa
melissa Posted Sat 16 Mar, 2013 8:08 PM Quote
aaaaw :(

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:26 AM